More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

Will Michelle Jones actually Strip her Top off? Will She have to Strip any further then just her Top?

MJ Takes her Top off

Michelle is very overwhelmed by her current situation being surrounded by probably hundreds of people more then half of which hate her and Peter and on top of that this was being broadcasted across all of New York and now she has to Strip her Top off.

Sighing Michelle grabs the bottom of her shirt now having all the camera's focused on her as she lifts it up and off of her body. Michelle goes to cover up but one of the Security Guards stop her as Michelle's face starts to turn read from all the eyes and cameras on her now only Bra covered chest.

All the Spider-Man haters in the crowd Cheer considering it has payback against her for helping Peter Mysterio. "This has to be enough right?" an annoyed and embarrassed Michelle Jones says. An Security Guard moves the metal detector across Michelle's Bra gaining let another beep. Now this time Michelle's very confused as to what is causing this. "Ok so were gonna need you to remove you Bra" One of the Security Guards say.

Will Michelle Jones actually Remove her Bra and expose her Bare Breasts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)