More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

Will Michelle Jones actually Remove her Bra and expose her Bare Breasts?

Off with the Bra

"No Way I cant do that theres so many people here this is literally being broadcasted to all of New York and you expect me to expose my Breasts" Michelle Jones says refusing to take her Bra off. "I dont care about what you think we got a beep so we will need to have you take that clothing off and also dont cover up we need to see" The Security Guard replies.

"But.." Michelle tries to say before the Security Guard interrupts "No Buts remove you Bra now" Michelle Jones sighs before reaching back grabbing onto her clasp. The humiliation of everything going on is causing MJ to struggle to unclasp it but she finally manages to do so before reluctantly letting it fall to the floor exposing her Perky Bare Breasts to the crowd and the Cameras.

As the Security Guard uses the Metal detector on Michelle's pants he hears let another beep. "At this point Michelle go ahead and remove everything including you socks and shoes.

Will Michelle Jones actually Strip Fully Naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)