More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 12por 12por

What is the name of your business?

MHC Airlines

Economy - Free Porn - Sex Allowed with other passengers

First Class - Stewardess there for first class

Oscar arrived at the airport terminal 3 hours early. He always did. It gave him comfort to have so much extra time. He travelled frequently for work and had a routine all worked out. He didn't like the stress of running through the airport and was happy to entertain himself for a few hours while waiting for the plane.

He checked in, dropped off his luggage and picked up some snacks for the ride. He was flying with MHC Airlines for the first time on a recommendation from his friend Roger. He was a fairly high ranking executive, so his company only put him up in First Class. It was the least they could do, considering they required him to fly from New York to LA on a bimonthly basis.

He found the Executive Lounge for MHC airlines, excited to see what it was like. Based on Roger's exuberant review, he was expecting a lot.

He scanned his boarding pass at the door, which lead to a room that was inside of one way tinted glass, letting you see out from the inside, but not letting anyone see in.

The door opened and there was a short hallway. On the walls were pictures of flight attendants posing seductively. As he walked down the hallway the flight attendants featured fewer and fewer articles of clothing.

He arrived in the lounge where most people were minding their own business. One male traveller had taken one of the lounge whores into the aisle and was fucking her from behind.

After noticing that people were staring, he told everyone that he is a nervous flyer and this helps to soothe his nerves.

He went to the bar to get a drink. He sat down and noticed that there were a number of lounge whores here as well.

"What'll it be sir?" asked the brunette bartender, exposing the sheer bodysuit underneath her top so what her breasts could be seen.

He hesitated.

"Here's a menu of our specials if you are unsure"

"Oh, I'll have an old fashioned then, thanks"

She got out the cocktail shaker and began to mix the drink. Old Fashioned's weren't a shaken drink so he was intrigued. He inquired about this.

"It's our policy to shake all of our cocktails, it's easier to suck hard cocks than soft ones" she said with a wink, her tits bouncing as she shook the drink.

It worked, he was hard as a rock.

"How do you like your blowjobs sir?"

Blowjob Preference

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)