More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rusty69 rusty69

What's your answer?

MAYBE... you're not sure

Seeing as how you just had an immensely satisfying lay with Julie, you are actually thinking fairly clearly - despite being surrounded by dozens of knockout college women. You realize that this offer could have a few drawbacks.

"Wow, Julie! This is such a surprise!" you say to her. Then you turn to address the sorority. "Ladies, I can't express how flattering this is, and how surprised I am that you would select me. Your offer is very tempting, but I would like to have a little time to think about it." You turn back to Julie. "Julie, I would like to ask a few questions and then take a night to sleep on this generous offer. First, about rule 4 - you mentioned that I am not allowed to have sex with anyone outside the house while I'm your stud. Does this mean that I have to also refrain from dating anyone outside the house?"

In the back of your mind, you are thinking that this might be a good way to handle a certain crush you have on Heidi, another classmate who has sworn herself to celibacy until after marriage. If you could date her while you were the house stud, you could get rid of all your sexual energy with the house girls and really impress her with your "patience".

"And another question, Julie - is this job one I can walk away from at any time, just as you are able to terminate it if I start turning too many sisters down?"

Julie blinks. "Well, this is a surprise. I think this is the first time we've ever had a nominee that didn't either jump on without even thinking, or tell us we were all sluts and perverts and turn tail. Natalie! A little help here!"

Another girl steps forward, a sultry brunette with dazzling blue eyes. "Hi, I'm Natalie, I'm the house president," she says. "Well, John, in answer to your questions, you're certainly allowed to date as long as you remember that your primary responsibility is to us - after all, we outnumber whatever other girls you might want to date, and besides we're putting out and they aren't. And, you can quit anytime, for any reason - but once you quit, you can never come back!"

Natalie smiles coyly, and then draws up close to you and gives you a long, deep kiss, rubbing her crotch against your suddenly stiffening member. The girls all whistle and cheer, and she keeps it up for a long, long time before backing off, sucking your lower lip as she withdraws. "Take the night to think about it. We'll be patient. You can have twenty-four hours, then we want your decision." She steps away and suddenly gets serious. "But remember - if you tell anyone, and I mean ANYONE, there will be severe consequences. You've been warned."

Later that evening...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)