More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gystex gystex

Later that evening...

A friend stops by

Kicking back in your dormroom with a beer, you roll your mind over the possibilities. This is, quite literally, a fantasy come true. A whole sorority house to have sex with! Still, you can't help but think there must be strings attached - things like this just don't happen without a downside.

The phone rings, and you go to pick it up. "Hello?"

"Hey, John," says a breathy, female voice over the phone.

"Who's this?" you ask, not recognizing the voice.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she says playfully. "I just wanted to tell you that some of us over here at APO really hope you'll say yes. I was just watching the tape of you and Julie, and I want so bad to get that big cock of yours in my mouth and feel you come down my throat..."

She hangs up.

You let out a deep breath. This is getting more and more surreal all the time. You're no slouch, but a situation where fifty girls want you, some badly enough to call you out of the blue and tell you about how they want to suck you off, is definitely outside your experience. You wish you could tell someone about this just to get advice, but even if that weren't out of the question, you have no idea who you'd tell. Probably this isn't the sort of thing to go to your guidance counselor about.

The phone rings again. You pick it up.

"Hey, sexy," says another voice. "Ever wanted to do two girls at the same time? Well, we're willing, and waiting for you... I'm just going to go lick her sweet pussy while you make up your mind!"

She hangs up. These girls are making it very, very hard... to concentrate.

The phone rings again. You take a deep breath and pick it up. "Hello?"

"Hey."

It's your friend Carl. "Oh, hey Carl. I thought you might be another girl making a blatent sexual pass at me."

"Yeah, right. Listen, mind if I stop by?"

"Actually, this isn't the best -"

"Great!" Suddenly Carl isn't on the phone anymore, he's coming through the door and into your dorm room, shoving his cell phone in his pocket as he does.

"You're a real funny man, Carl," you say.

"Whatever. Dude, how'd your date with Julie go? Did you get any?"

Suddenly you remember - Carl was the one who put you up to asking Julie out in the first place. You'd been complaining about your lack of action, pointed out Julie as the sort of babe you had in mind for a good time, and he'd urged you to go for it. In a way, it's because of him that you're in this mess.

"Come on, dude!" he says. "Give me the good word, did you get some or not?"

What do you tell him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)