More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mannapper mannapper

Later that evening...

The girls don't trust you

After some careful consideration on the way home, you begin to come to the conclusion that this is a really bad idea. You are glad to get away from those girls. It's clear that they're crazy and you want no part of their game. You have no intention of becoming their "house stud" - despite the potential perks, it's just too damn weird. You are about three blocks from their house when car with three of the girls from the sorority pull up to the curb next to you.

You recognize some of them from classes. Driving the car is Bionca, a beautiful girl with a strong Italian accent and long black hair. She is wearing a yellow low-cut sleeveless blouse, tight jeans and two inch black pumps.

You see Akima, a Japanese girl with long blonde hair (she's hard to miss on campus) wearing a red halter, red shorts and 2” white pumps. With her is a beautiful 5’9” black woman wearing a pink v-neck short-sleeved tee shirt, a blue mini-skirt and 3” blue pumps. Together, they get out of the car and approach you.

“Hi, John,” the black girl calls out.

“Do I know you?” you ask.

“Sure you do,” she smiles. “I'm Lana. You just met us at the Alpha house.”

“How soon you forget,” Akima says. “You’re going to become our house stud, remember?”

You don’t like the way this conversation is going and you look around for a way to getaway. But Akima and Lana have positioned themselves so there is only a fence between you and them.

“Well, I don’t think I want to be your little boy toy,” you say. “I’m really more of a one woman man.”

“We’re really sorry to hear that,” Lana says. “After all, if you're not with us, you're against us.”

“What do you mean?” you ask.

“We can’t trust you not to let out our little secret,” Akima says.

“Hey, I'm not going to breathe a word," you insist. "Besides, who would ever believe it?”

“I’m sorry,” Lana says. “But you are just going to have to come with us.”

“What?!,” you exclaim. “I’m not going anywhere with you!”

You start to back away only to be stopped by the fence behind you. Akima and Lana rush towards you and grab you by the arms.

“Hey, what the hell!” you say, starting to get a little panicky. They each have quite a grip, and if it comes down to a physical contest, you're not sure you can take them both.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)