More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

Who is it?

MALLORY JAMES MAHONEY!

The blonde turned 18 this year and is 'fair game', most of the 'A' and 'B' list as well as a few 'C' list celebs like Selena, Reese, Anne, Taylor, Ariana, and others have bodyguards to protect them from obsessed fans...crazy weirdos...and perverted guys like him, not Mallory and the younger generation of Disney actresses though...AT LEAST NOT YET, they haven't experienced the 'seedy underbelly' of society or been a victim of some unspeakable crime like others; He trails his 'potential target' following the BUNK'D actress ogling her small butt and legs as she walks biding his time, once she is alone turning a corner he moves in, "excuse me Miss Mahoney do you mind" holding up his MEMO-RAY, "you want a picture...SURE THING ANYTHING FOR A FAN, WEIRD LOOKING CAMERA THOUGH...HOW'S THIS" posing, "actually it's for my daughter's birthday...she'll be 13 this weekend, she's your biggest fan...A BIG DESTINY BAKER GROUPIE, AND IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND AUTOGRAPHING IT ALSO AND MAYBE A SELFIE OF US TOGETHER" snapping a few 'alleged photos' of the teenage goddess. With each press of the button an invisible beam, naked to the human eye, steals certain memories...specifically chosen by him and programmed into the device for his 'retrieval and use' later on, "now a selfie or two, if you don't mind otherwise Brittany will think I printed the photos off the internet" posing with the blonde before she puts her 'JOHN HANCOCK' on the selfies/pics of herself: "You said this weekend right, I'm free I could stop by if you'd like...meet her in person and take a selfie with her autographing it", "she would literally die if she met you in the flesh Miss Mahoney, here's the address...the party starts at 1PM Saturday", "please call me Mallory"....? "Rob, I'm Rob or Robert if you prefer" hearing "ROBERT THAT'S A GOOD STRONG GERMAN NAME...SEE YOU SATURDAY"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)