More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ItsMeBitches ItsMeBitches

Who's Next?

M-Mom? Lena?

{if@ something > 100000}

Please press Play Game to continue.

Each chapter after the introductory chapter will be locked to you unless you play the interactive game I'm creating. The reasons are simple:

  1. I want real choices in this story as supposed to boring fake choices in hyper linear stories I often see on Chyoa.
  2. I want this to be a real game to a degree and not just a thing to get off to.
  3. I want to explore the systems available to me for other projects currently under development.

{else}

"W-What? Mom... we don't even have..." I stuttered for a second, failing to speak temporarily. "We don't have anything that costs $100..." I finally said.

"We? What do you mean we?" Mom asked with a confused head tilt.

"Oh... I, I mean I." I clarified and she proffered the money to me anyway.

"Well honey, if you don't have anything that's worth $100 think of it as a tip!" She smiled a strange paternal happiness at me. My face grew warm as I took the money and shivered slightly. "I'll take a... I like it and full package!"

"But mom... you..." I paused and she tilted her head in confusion.

"What? I'm a customer who's giving you a HUGE tip..." She states as if that's the only thing that matters.

"Right, but you're my mom."

"Why would that matter honey? I wanna see what all the fuss is about!" She joked and giggled a bit. She didn't seem to really think of this in a sexual way at all which was strange, but consistent.

"Uhm... right. So... you're just a customer."

"Well yea honey! I thought that was obvious. I don't want a discount. I don't want anything except to experience what it's like for customers. I bought some of your crafts when you first started right?" She chuckled a bit and confused hand gesture.

"Oh yea... I guess you did." I sighed and nodded.

"Right, so I wanna buy this too." She was being patient with me. My cock during this whole time was growing steadily, but she didn't pay it any mind.

"Alright... deal." I said and she proffered the hundred dollars to me. She leaned into me as she gave the money to me.

"I want 10 minutes by the way..."

"Sure... I'm sure this'll cover it..." I stated and after I put the money into the register she sighed and thought for a moment as she looked at me.

"I'd like you to lay back honey, spread them legs and hold em wide!" She chuckled and stepped up onto the first step, kneeling on it to be at ass level with me. Right now she was looking head on at my dick, making amazing eye contact with it as if it was a friendly animal.

I sat down and laid back, slowly my shaking hands grabbed my shins and spread them out. Since I was fully laying down my hole was completely presented with my dick and balls being right above my delicate, hungry star.

"Perfect honey~!" She called out and leaned in to get a simple kiss out of the way. It was different to how all the others did it. It was to put it simply, motherly. She was gentle and her lips perfectly fit around my ring. It started with a few gentle kisses on my buttcheeks, sliding her way slowly back to the star in the middle. My mothers kisses were soft, gentle, and so confusingly maternal. Immediately after this thought I wondered what maternal kisses even meant. Her faint exhale after each breath, her lips tricklingly close before she committed into it. It all served to make my meat ooze love down the shaft.

"Wow, she's so tender..." One girl to the right of me spoke, giggling a little with a weird jealousy in her voice. Lena's hands crept up to my outer thighs, cupping and squeezing them. Her gentle trickling of fingers caused my knees to jolt inward as she laid a deep kiss into my depths. Her tongue crept out like a gopher and slithered circles around my entrance. Each gentle prod of her tongue was followed soon after with a squeeze and an inching inward of her hands on my thighs. My moans at this point were just disguised exhales and gasps.

"She's taking so fucking long! Hurry up!" Shia yelled in front of me.

"Oh shit, his mom is savoring this so much." Abby chimed in.

"Awwwww!" Many of the audience members pouted at practically the same time.

"His mom's so supportive!" One cried out.

"Such a lucky kid!" Another gruffer sounding woman called out.

"He's one lucky stud to get a mom like that!" A third cackled with her lady friends.

"M-Mine..." I barely heard far to my left and turned my head to see Alison standing, fidgeting her fingers in front of her.

Lena began to firmly massage my cheeks, digging her tongue in temptingly as if trying a new exotic dish for the first time. Her gentle pants became somewhat louder as she took breaks to breath.

"Holy moly dear... this is great. I get the hype." She spoke quickly, looking up to my eyes. I blushed immediately on eye contact and looked away in response.

"Y-Yea... I like it too. Glad you're... enjoying." I awkwardly replied and felt goose bumps run through my body as she shoved her tongue inside me as far as it'd go. She wiggled it, writing in circles in big exaggerated letters: 'L' 'O' 'V' 'E'. Carving her literal love into my with her tongue. Only barely registering this just as her hand gripped my slimy member, stroking skillfully.

It couldn't have been more than a minute, but from how good it felt to have my mothers face buried into my hole, and her soft supple hands stroking my shaft, it could have been years. At this point my moans were too whiney to be called anything, but womanly. Her stroking sped up, tonguing deepened, and her moans echoed into my rectum deeply. I shuddered and felt a building sensation deep in my guts, which Lena was most definitely trying to lick with how deep she was. It felt as if her tongue was trying to chart new territory after the others had their turns exploring. She left markers that she was there, touching places in ways only she could and soon my orgasm erupted. It came out like a faucet, shooting countless shots up and onto my stomach, dribbling down my shaft and coating her hand in my see. My own mother licked my hole while she jerked me off to completion. How did my day turn out like this?

"Oh my god baby! So much!" She called out with a proud motherly tone. I shivered and my moans softened as she slowed down her strokes. Her face covered in her own spittle as she kept gingerly jerking me off to bring me down from bliss. "Such a good boy! That was a lot hun. Did no one else pay enough to let you cum?" She asked in a somewhat stern and frustrating way. It somehow didn't take away from her tone at all that she was jerking me off as she subtly scolded the other girls.

"U-Uh... no... wow... nope.." I caught my breath and felt light headed from the intensity of the orgasm. My face surely bright pink at this point. My mothers gentle smiles as she still slowly played with my dick. Impressively my dick didn't get softer by much before it catapulted back up to full mast, ready for another voyage.

"Well, I'll make up for them dear! I've still got about five minutes left hun." She smirked wryly and giggled. Her hand slipped off my cock and she brought up her hand to her mouth, stopping just short and frowning. "Oh shoot I didn't pay enough for that." She sighed and reached down to my left side, grabbing tissues I didn't even know were there.

"Five minutes?!" I asked, impressed and slightly disappointed in myself.

"That was only five!? Damnit!" Shia yelled with an angry growl. "Hurry up!" She shouted.

"Wow she works ya up quick huh?" Abby giggled and waved at me, pointing to my jizz.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught Alison clenching her teeth and stepping forward just as my mother started wiping my stomach clean.

"There, all clean! Oh what to do next..." She licked her lips and smiled a bright beaming grin. "Stay right there honey!" Her giggle was contagious as she leaned in led with her tongue. It touched my tip with a twitch and she nose exhaled as she circled it over and over. Her hands stroking up and down my thighs, grazing between my cheeks, but never digging deeper. The crowd at this point was bigger than normal, seeing much more than ever before watching the stunning view. Many talking about the price of my orgasm being much too high.

Lena walked up one of her hands to my scrotum, gently massaging and squeezing in time with her suctions. Her lips having wrapped around my tip and her tongue tickling my tip with the most gentle of taps. A finger traced between my cheeks, slowly circling inwards.

Eventually her finger prodded my moistened hole, gently teasing it open. Her mouth dropped an inch down, the feeling of her warmth around my tip and part of my shaft sent a shiver down my spine. Her slowness and patience killed me with pleasure. She'd begin to bob her head slowly, each bob another push of her finger. Half inch by half inch she worked into me to her knuckle. My butt squeezing around her finger with a loving grip. My orgasm miles behind but gaining momentum.

"Damn... she's just blowing him. Wait is her..." One blond milf in the center called out. "She's fingering him! Not fair... that's not on the offers right Shia.

"Fucking no... damnit..." Shia grunted and exhaled a jealous cringe.

"She's blowing the fuck outta his ass! Er, wait I mean dick... she's fingering his ass." Abby giggled with her girlfriends nearby.

Lena shoved my full length down her throat, going as deeply as Alison did and then some. Her finger just as she hilted my cock into her throat poked at my guts perfectly. A jolt of electricity shot up me as I gasped loudly, a pitiful whine escaping easily. Her finger curled around a magical spot and wiggled as she circled her head on my groin. Her lips kissed my base, the warmth and softness of her tongue wetting the middle of my shaft.

Her head began to move up just in time with her finger inside me. It shifted up, then down hilting her finger and my cock at the same time. Her fingers toying with my balls like she was trying to solve a code. Her pace was slow, but with each motion the speed seemed to double, starting at a snails pace it was excruciating. After several moments she plateaued her speed and kept at a consistent pace. My legs as I held them shook from the pleasure, my head shot back to the cushion not able to hold my head up anymore. Slowly I let my legs down and let them rest on my mothers shoulders. With each bob of her head it felt like my orgasm going to hit me like a trainwreck.

Just as the moment came I felt her head pull back licking up and down the sides like she's trying to save her popsicle from dripping on the sides. Spurt after spurt erupted and landed not just on my stomach, but her cheek and hair. Her eye flinched and closed, her hand on my balls squeezing gently in time with my shots. All while her finger moved in and out at a blurs pace, skillfully shoved against my prostate with each thrust. I yelled out in the loudest moan I'd made all day. Shuddering with my whole body, unable to stop myself as my legs wrapped around her neck, pulling her face into me tighter.

"Holy fuck!" I shouted out loudly.

"Wow..." Some girls said in front of me, shocked about how hard I was cumming.

"Yea!!!! Ben cum good!" Abby shouted and all her girlfriends cooed with her.

"Jesus cunting christ that's... intense." Shia commented with a strange calmness.

"Ben!" I only heard Alison on the side, but her yelling my name was combined with several moans in time with me.

Lena was still lapping at my shaft, accidentally getting a taste of my seed every couple bobs. Her cheek was covered in many shots and my stomach was once again riddled with my seed. My mom didn't let up her fingering until my hole spasmed too hard for her to move it that fast. She slowed her licking up my shaft, carefully gliding up and down in a long single lick. Her tongue didn't touch my gushing tip at all, but cum still spurt into her mouth anyway. Her finger fully came out and rubbed at my gaping hole with eagerness. Her finger rubbing at my balls gently massaged them once again. My legs still hugged her forcefully into my groin as her eyes pierced my own with dagger like intensity.

"Did you cum hard for me baby?" Mom giggled a bit, asking a question she knew the answer to.

"Y-Y... Yea..." I spoke in between breaths. My legs still didn't move and kept her against me tightly. She unfortunately finally did stop moving and just stayed there, my cock blocking her face mostly as she looked towards me. A half covered giggle escaped her happy slick lips. Her hands gently left my body and all that was left was her face being a mere inch away from my shaft.

"Sweetie, that's my time..." She noted and I snapped out of it, my legs unwrapping around her.

After she stood up she frowned and looked guilty.

"Hope you don't mind my tasting a... well a couple times. It was an accident... mostly." Mom shyly spoke.

"Oh, no it's okay!" I shouted out, leaning forward foolishly, feeling cum pool slowly on the seat. "You.. probably paid enough for a little?" I rationalized. I grabbed some of the tissues on the side of the stall and started cleaning myself up.

"Oh alright... besides I'll be stopping by after lunch, so it's not a one time thing. I've gotta make a run to the ATM before then though..." She pondered and then snapped out of it. "Oh but honey that was amazing! You did so good! I totally understand why those customers are willing to pay so much!" She praised me as I scrubbed at the cushion to get my slime out of it. Most of the cum was gone and she quickly reached around me on the bottom step and hugged herself against me. Her ample bosom pressing into my tummy as she pressed the side of her head into my chest.

"Woah, mom?" I asked in shock.

"I'm just so proud of my little business man! You're gonna do so well I just know it!" She pulled back and wiped at her eyes, having apparently teared up. "Anyway! I don't wanna stop you from getting to your customers. I'm sure you've got lots to attend to. I love you dear. I'll just hang out nearby and maybe go visit more stalls. Who knows?" She shrugged and after my final dabbing at my body for any cum she walked behind me, taking a seat amidst a small pocket of stall runners taking breaks.

Well that was a lot. I'd better examine how the hell I change the offers. Didn't it say it wasn't possible to do that? Regardless, after I shook myself sane again and sat back up on the cushion, I looked out into the crowd. The booth was probably as clean as it'd be today, so no use in thinking about all the cum that's probably still on it.

{endif}

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)