More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaed jaed

Which girl shall we follow today ?

Lysithea

Lysithea von Ordelia, The only child of Duke Ordelia. She’s the academy’s youngest student and something of a magical prodigy. Despite developing her talents at a young age, she's a hard worker and isn't conceited about her abilities. However, she hates being treated as a child and doesn't like ghosts.

A hard working yet stubborn person who likes to do things her own way, she often feels the need to actively dissuade others from questioning her maturity. As a result, she never asks for help when she's lost, refuses to admit when she is frightened of wandering alone at night, and doesn't like people to know she loves sugary treats.

All of that however, will come back to haunt her, for today she will end up losing her clothes and getting humilliated in front of everyone, putting her self declare maturity at test, as she tries her best to preserve her dignity without calling for help.

What could possibly happen to such a hardworking yet stubborn girl that would leave her exposed?. Did she got lost and scared in the night ?, did one of her spells backfire on her ?, or did refusing help from others prove to be the worst decision at a bad time ?

How does she start her embarrassing journey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)