More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jaed jaed

How does she start her embarrassing journey?

While returning to her dormroom in the night.

Despite all the times that Lysithea has called herself a mature and adult person who doesn't need help from other, the truth is, she's still a kid at heart, and as such, she has many behaviors which match her young appareance, such as her obsession with sweets.

Another one of them, is her fear of darkness, and of ghosts, which is quite ironic considering her status as a dark mage. Either way, as much as she hates to admit it, she gets scared if she gets outside while it's night. And that has caused to get into more than one accident.

Today, Lysithea was in the library, for she was practicing and studying many spells to be prepared for the next exam, however, she got so focused on her studies that soon she lost track of time, and forgot about how many hours she had spent inside, and since she ignored her classmates comments trying to help her, that meant, that by the time she finished studying, it was already dark outside.

"Alright, that's enough for today, i need to sleep", said Lysithea as she put the books back into their shelves, and steped outside the library, only to find out that she was alone, and it was already night.

"Ehhh..., n-no problem, i just n-need to g-go back to my d-dormroom, t-that's all..", she said to herself nervously as she contemplated how dark it was outside, and thought on what if a ghost came to haunt her, however, what she doesn't know, is that ghosts are going to be the least of her problems tonight.

What happens to her in way ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)