More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who (and what) are you?

Lynaera Skyreach, Female Nymph

Darkness was all that Lynaera could see when consciousness returned to her, and all she could sense, for that matter, though it wasn't long before her other senses returned to her. She was on the floor, feeling rather cold and disoriented, and, as she slowly rose from the ground, she could see why.

She couldn't recognize the area of whatever forest she was in at all, despite her usual connection with nature. In fact, she couldn't even tell where home was! Panic was quick to set in, but the nymph quickly calmed herself down. While she wasn't the best at it, she could survive out in the wild, or at least she thought she could. At the bare minimum, she couldn't afford to just panic in the middle of nowhere, without food or shelter of any kind.

Taking another moment to breathe, the nymph did note that she was nearly naked, the only clothing on her body some fine, though nearly see-through underwear. No matter, nymphs were never much for clothing anyways, she should be fine with just this, or even less. At the very least it gave a tiny bit of warmth and protection.

She was startled out of her thought process by footsteps, though a quick, slightly panicked glance revealed only an elk peacefully dining on the grass. With a sigh, she took a better look at her surroundings, and finding nothing else of interest, she decided to leave the elk alone and try to explore and find something interesting or useful. She was doubtful of her abilities to befriend the creature, and certain she wouldn't be able to kill it with her bare hands. As such, she headed off, hoping she wouldn't run into any danger.

(Fine underwear, +1 Armor)

(Use 1 action to explore)

Does Lynaera find anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)