More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Lydia (The Walking Dead)

*Please note that only Lydia post-season 10 can be used*

Portrayed by Cassady McClincy; Lydia was six years old when the world fell into chaos. Raised by her abusive mother, who believed that humanity should live among the dead, Lydia would be raised to become a whisperer after her mother took over the group. As a whisperer, Lydia is able to herd hordes of walkers while disguising herself amongst the horde with ease. Despite that, due to being abused, Lydia is rather timid in comparison to the rest of her group. Once the Whisperers came into conflict with the other Washington communities, Lydia would find herself taken prisoner by the Hilltop community, where she would later bond with a member of the Kingdom who had been staying there, Henry. A relationship between Lydia and Henry would soon blossom, with Lydia deciding to defect from the Whisperers, which caused further issues between her mother and the rest of the communities. Lydia would assist the other communities against the war with the Whisperers and the Commonwealth uprising. Lydia was able to strengthen herself both mentally and physically over time, getting over the trauma she faced and using a staff as her primary weapon.

How does Lydia end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)