More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

So what happened and Who are you?

Lux Bonteri and amnesia Jedi

(All characters have been aged up to be at least eighteen. Also Riyo Chuchi is a Jedi in this story)

Senator Lux Bonteri was in his private yacht watching over Ahsoka and her friends. The Clone Wars having been intensifying, entire systems have been burn to ashes. A giant battle been raging on Coyeti, rumors of the Separatists engineering a new bioweapon. So Republic sent a large fleet to stop them. It just into a nightmarish slog.

Both sides reported heavy loses, as emergency medical transports where called in. Then there where reports of a strange purple gas being released. Lux was in the area on unrelated business. When he arrived he learned several Jedi where caught in the gas. Lux was heart broken when he learned Ahsoka was one of them.

She and the rest of the Jedi that got caught in the gas where all still in coma. They where schedule to be moved in a day or two. So Lux had Ahsoka and five of her friends, Barriss Offee, Scout, Riyo Chuchi, Serra Keto and Aubrie Wyn placed on his private yacht. His droids been looking after them.

He was to take a Republic Medical Station but he was thinking maybe taking them safer. In all honesty he wanted to run away with Ahsoka. Someplace to lay low, until this war was over. He knew Ahsoka weren't go for it, she was to much save the Republic. He sighed, as he just wanted this war to end.

Suddenly Ahsoka started to stir, Lux rushed over to her.

"Ahsoka are you alright. Is there anything I can get for you ?" Asked Lux, as he looked into Ahsoka's eyes. He noticed something was wrong as Ahsoka just looked at him, with a puzzled look on her face.

"Who's Ahsoka and who are you ?" Asked Ahsoka, as she looked at him.

"Stop playing around Ahsoka." Said Lux, as he held her hands. Ahsoka still looked at him like she didn't know him.

"Come on Ahsoka it's me." Said Lux, as he was getting worried.

"I don't know who you are and I don't remember anything." Said Ahsoka, as she was getting frighten. Lux called one of the medical droids over. It quickly did a scan of Ahsoka.

"I'm afraid to report but Ms. Tano has amnesia." Said the droid.

"Amnesia, was it from the gas ?" Asked Lux, the droid didn't know but said it might be.

"Gas what gas, who are you, who is I'm, who are them." Said Ahsoka, as she saw the other five girls.

Lux was confused and in pain, was this amnesia permanent, where Ahsoka's friends going to suffer from amnesia. The last one was answered pretty quick as the other five girls all woke up as well. Sadly they where suffering from amnesia. Luckily he was able to keep the girls claim. Of course Lux was trying to figure out what to do next. He should call someone in republic about this, see if he could get the girls help. Yet, a thought came to mind. It started out small but kept growing larger.

He could just disappear with the girls. He wanted to do the same with just him and Ahsoka. Bring her friend along wasn't that big a deal. He was one of the richest people in the Republic. It wouldn't be that hard to buy some new identifies and find someplace in one of the neutral systems. He wouldn't be the first either. He knew countless people on both sides doing just that. Plus, would it be really that wrong. This time it was just their memories, next time they wouldn't be so lucky.

Of course if they did regain their memories they will be piss at him but he hope the war would be over be then. Of course there was still a matter of the girls. They wanted to know who there where and their relationship to him. Lux thought about several stories he could tell them, some a bit risque.

What story did Lux tell the girls ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)