More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CEOJeanne CEOJeanne

So where do you go first?

Luvia's Mansion

Name: Luvia, Luviagelita Edelfelt
Title: The Shebull of the Edelfelt.
Age: 19
Personality: Smug and Superior
Alignment: Neutral
Gender: Futa
Height: 5'8"
Race: Human
Sexuality: Females and Futas
Dick Size: 28 inches

Backstory: The Edelfelt, a renowned family of mages across the world, known worldwide for it's advances in ice magic, a powerful family in the world of magic, being lead by futas by almost 100 years, Luvia is the prestige of the family, an perfect example of it's overwhelming genes and it's magic prowess.

Luvia had a nice childhood growing up in her noble family, the Edelfelt. An exemplar child, and a fast growing futa, she learned all the traits of renown and image of her noble heritage, and above all she always aspired to be like her cousin, the one she called "Big Sis" Jeanne, an dominant figure, at least this is her public image, behind closed doors though...
Luvia is tired of the noble antics of her family, she is an utter beauty and her body is superior to all except her big sis, she is tired of her mother and elders of the family dictating a goddess like her, there is only one person that could tell her what to do. She is truly gifted, her massive futacock makes even her mother get jealous, and her body is the pride of the Edelfelt lineage, she is faster and stronger than all her opponents, how could her pathetic mother try and control her life? An inferior futa like her mother trying to tell her what to do? How could she try and compare to her massive 2 foot futa dominance with those measly 13 inches of her mother. There is only one person that could tell Luvia what to do and that is her Big Sis, the only one that she could ever look up to.
So when Luvia became 18 she fucked her mother into the ground, slapping her ass in front of the elders and gaining control over the family... she was the new matriarch of this family and nobody could deny it as she fucked her mother into a submissive whore just for her, and along it all... That day changes would happen, the Edelfelt were under new leadership, and that leadership would be sure to show her overwhelming power and bring the Edelfelt in to even higher levels in society.

Luvia is an utterly dominant sadistic futa, a shebull like no other the peak of the perfect genes of the family, she dominates without care and goes through her little private slaves, for there is only one that can truly dominate her... her big sis.
Powers: Ice Magic, able to summon and sculpt ice from thin air, and a magic ribbon around her cock that once it's ripped off, make her cock grow in size and girth instantly.

Sex Likes: Anal sex, Ass worship, BDSM, Boobsjobs, Body Writting, Collar, Drool, Deepthroat, Degrading, Facesitting, Facefucking, Foot Worship, Gangbang, Humiliation, Inflation, Musk, Multiple Penetration, Name Calling, Pet Play, , Rough sex, Spanking,Toys, Watersports.

Sex Dislikes: Blood, Farts, Gore, Men, Scat, Urethral sounding, Vomit, Vore.
Luvia
Luvia

Now who will Luvia conquer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)