More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Omontopno Omontopno

Start

Lustria Academy Student

In the single-room boys dormitory, two men were in the heat of sexual passion. The large buff black man was on top of the feminine young man, with black below him in the mating press position.

A few minutes before, right outside, it was crowded on the floor in which the 1st year boys dormitory was located. It was the start of the day when students from all over the Kingdom would move into their dormitories before the first day of the academy began.

Though there was no strict schedule and students could learn on their own, they only needed to pass the yearly exam at the end of each year. If you think the academy cannot teach you any more knowledge, then you can also take an early graduation exam overseen by the academy faculty.

Max could theoretically become a neet, getting fucked every single second by anyone in the room without coming out until the end of the year. This was not something rare, as many magic class students would become like this as time went on. Only the Knight class will be outgoing and social as time goes on; this is the difference that is natural in the world.

Soon both of them entered the room and closed the door, making the outside crowd noise turn silent in an instant due to sound dampening magic present in each room of the dormitory building in the academy.

The door closed, and his guide, close behind him, started to squeeze his round ass even though the robe was on. The academy servants could not do such a thing to a student without serious or even deadly consequences, but Max was letting it happen and even enjoying the harassment of the servant.

Seeing that Max did not get angry or refuse his advances, the guide started to get more bold, kneading his ass and playing with it as he pleased. Max, in turn, started to shiver, and his breathing started to get heavy due to the pleasure.

"I knew you were a cockslut ever since I laid eyes on you; trying to get the chance to be your guide was worth it."

The guide whispered in Max's ears as he got behind him, then he turned Max around with a spin and lifted his chin to make his face look at him. Max's face was hot, and if his eyes could show it, there were signs of lust in his eyes. Then the guide started to kiss him with heavy passion, trying to overpower Max through his mouth and tongue itself.

The black guide moved his big hands inside through the academy's robe of light grey and gold, which was getting in his way. He moved his hands from Max's juicy ass and untied the knot holding the robe, making it fall to the floor. Max's clothes were sticking to his feminine-toned body, especially his round, juicy ass, which his tight, dark pants spectacularly sculpted.

The guide stopped kissing Max to marvel at the boy's beautiful, feminine body, and he could not wait to get inside. He did not wait any longer, pulling Max in, moving his hands towards the waist, and ripping apart the pants in one move with his strong, big hands. Even the underwearer was not spared in this endeavour to get to Max's ass.

Max's juicy ass jiggled at the freedom of the tight pants he was wearing. After kneading the exposed ass and slapping it, which caused his to ripple as he did, he pushed Max down in a squatting position with his legs apart for prime cock sucking.

"Look at what you did to me, boy. Now you have to help me get rid of this problem your body has caused me."

Max could see a large bulge pulsating in the guide's pants, making him gulp down in anticipation and wonder. He started to move his hands, massaging the bulge up and down, trying to measure the size of the cock. After a few rubbings, he pulled down the baggy pants of the black guide, which revealed a big black cock; it was girthy and hefty in weight, with weins pulsating and calling to Max to pleasure itself.

Max tried to look at the cock sideways to see it's length, but he could not see past the veiny side of the big black cock in front of his eyes. Getting in front again, he started to use both his hands to try to cover the cock for a handjob, as one hand would not wrap around such a girthy cock.

The guide was in heavenly pleasure due to the innocent-like look and hand movements on his cock. He had been with many whores in the Capitals brothels, but none could make him feel like Max was making him feel now. It was like the God of Lust himself was in front of him, pleasuring his mortal, big black cock.

After a few movements of his hands moving back and forth, his mind was whispering like a devil to him to use his mouth to taste this cock. Looking at the tip of the dick in front of him, he was getting hypnotised, and moving his mouth forward, he started to lick the musky cock tip in front of his face.

As soon as Max's tongue touched the tip, the guide was on cloud 9 with that sensational first touch. After getting familiar and comfortable with the cock, Max started to use his mouth all around the girthy black cock. He used his tongue to circle around the tip like a snake. He went to the side to kiss and dragged his lips back and forth on the side of the veiny dick. This went on for a minute before Max used his mouth to start a proper blowjob on this massive black cock.

Soon the sounds of a sloppy blowjob were echoing in the room, while outside the closed door, the students and their guides were moving into their respective rooms. Max felt the thrill and pleasure of knowing that someone could open the door to see him sucking on a big black cock in a squatting position.

Unlucky for him, the guide had marked the door with the occupied sign as they were entering the room, as he did not want any disruption while he took Max's body for himself. Still, the teachers had the authority to bypass the privacy and security settings set in the rooms if they wanted to in an emergency.

Max was giving the big, buff black man in front of him the best blowjob of his life, using his mouth to fully enclose the girthy cock like a freak of a dick sucking monster. Soon as it was fated, the guide rained a flood of cum onto Max's pretty face and body. Max's body was now covered in cum, sticking to his face and clothes. His newly given Academy clothes had already gotten used or torn; his pants were torn, revealing his bare, juicy ass, and now his shirt and the rest of the pants were drenched in white cum.

Krekkov is the inspiration for characters in my work. [Larger than life, buff ass fuck people aplenty.]

Darren

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)