More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who's going to end up naked?

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret (Final Fantasy)

“Luna made many fond memories with Noct in their childhood, but their days of innocence ended abruptly when the empire overtook her home of Tenebrae. Through adversity, she became the youngest Oracle in history. Adored and respected the world over, she now travels in search of communion with the gods to aid Noctis on his journey.”

—Official description.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, also known simply as Luna (ルーナ, Rūna?), is the main heroine in Final Fantasy XV and one of the two main characters in Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV. She has a major role in Final Fantasy XV -The Dawn of the Future-, which depicts an alternate ending to the saga.

A former princess of Tenebrae, she is a captive of the Niflheim Empire. Able to talk to the gods, Lunafreya is the youngest Oracle in history. Despite it being under Niflheim's control, Tenebrae has some autonomy thanks to her. She is the younger sister of Ravus Nox Fleuret, and Prince Noctis's betrothed. Lunafreya is the daughter of the Queen of Tenebrae, Sylva Via Fleuret. She has two dogs: the white Pryna and the black Umbra.

Lunafreya is the presence that supports Noctis for him to fulfill his destiny. They are childhood friends but their feelings for each other are complicated, as both must uphold the burdens that come with their status.

Appearance :

As a child, Lunafreya wore a white dress with a ruffled hem and a zipper at the back. Her hair was shorter and she had bangs.

As an adult, she has long blond hair styled in side-swept bangs with a double braid going across her crown and the rest twisted and pinned up. She has blue eyes and wields a double-sided trident, the traditional weapon of Oracles.

She usually wears a more casual knee-length white dress that has a single lace sleeve surrounded by a black strap with an intricate design. A metal patch of Tenebrae's insignia is worn over her left breast. With this outfit, she wears white high-heeled sandals. Her more formal wear that appears in her official renders, is an elegant long white dress that she wears with heels.

Lunafreya's wedding dress is designed by real-life designer, Vivienne Westwood. It is a sleeveless floor-length gown with twin tail lapels that flare out on the sides from the waistline. A half skirt partially covers the front of the main skirt midway down. The bust is asymmetrical. The gown comes with a pair of matching fingerless evening gloves. Her wedding ring is black with small diamonds or crystals around the front.

She wears the hair pin Nyx Ulric had given to her, courtesy of Crowe Altius, from the events of Kingsglaive, and a necklace that features a star on either side of a crescent moon pendant.

In Final Fantasy XV -The Dawn of the Future-, she wears an oversized black robe with mismatched boots and wields a red-tipped spear. She later wears a dark version of the dress she had in Altissia, with her right arm being disfigured from the bicep down with daemonic burns. Her final look is how she appears in the game's logo.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/c/c7/FFXV_Luna.png/revision/latest?cb=20161027204745

Personality :

“I do not fear . What I fear is doing nothing and losing everything.”

—Lunafreya in Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV.

She is a noble and dutiful woman who talks about her hopes and dreams and acts on her own initiative. She is always cordial and polite to those around her, but is also a political strategist who puts her duties and the well-being of her people above her own needs. She focuses on the future and works to prevent the world from plunging into complete darkness. Befitting of her duties as Oracle, Lunafreya possesses unparalleled compassion.

Lunafreya and Noctis have a complicated relationship. They are childhood friends, but are being made to marry to bring their kingdoms together. Lunafreya loves Noctis who doesn't have the confidence to respond, although he thinks highly of her and grows to return her love. She's is one of the most important presences that supports Noctis for him to fulfill his destiny. She holds King Regis in the highest regard and doesn't blame him for what happened to Tenebrae, unlike her brother Ravus. She trusts her brother despite him serving the empire.

She is devoted to the Astrals and their will, although in The Dawn of the Future she was not privy to the full scale of Bahamut's plan and rebels against him.

Hobbies and mannerisms :

She enjoys tea and growing flowers. Lunafreya loves sylleblossoms, the blue flowers native to her homeland. The first page of the notebook shared between her and Noctis displays an ageless sylleblossom carefully pressed into the paper. A household servant mentions to Noctis how Lunafreya would personally water the flowers, cultivating a wide, beautiful field of sylleblossoms that spreads across the lands of Tenebrae.

In Japanese, Lunafreya always speaks, even to Noctis, using formal Japanese known as keigo (敬語). There are many different levels of formal Japanese, and she uses the most respectful forms. The only exception is when she speaks with Leviathan, where she uses more commanding and somewhat rougher language. Lunafreya attaches the honorific "sama" (様) to Noctis's name, which in this context can be translated as "prince," but Lunafreya's use of honorifics mostly reflects her upbringing as a princess of Tenebrae. When using pronouns to refer to Noctis, Lunafreya uses "anata" (あなた/貴方). While it can be used to mean "you" in a general sense, there are many more connotations attached to it, such as a romantic connotation.

Abilities :

“If you know of any who are bedridden, or unable to come to me... Pray, send word, and I...shall go to them. I follow my calling. I will not halt my steps for anything else.”

—Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Lunafreya is an Oracle who prevents the plague Starscourge from advancing via her powers and presence. The plague makes daylight vanish from the world, and she prevents the world of Eos from plunging into an eternal night. As the Oracle she has the power to heal those affected by the plagues of darkness, and people travel long distances to be seen by her. She works tirelessly to help any who seek her out, and she is highly revered by all across Eos.

She can commune with the gods of Eos, the Astrals. The famous trident she wields is said to be a ritual tool bestowed upon the first Oracle by the Astral god Bahamut.

Where is Lunafreya when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)