More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeUseLover FreeUseLover

Who will we follow first?

Luna Lovegood

As always, Luna did not really pay much attention to her surroundings. And anyway, the start of term speech has never been exciting, right? Nothing to miss there. She would much rather relax, read a copy of the Quibbler and see what sort of obscure cretaure her dad was featuring this month. So Luna had not the slightest idea of what was going on in Hogwarts from now on.

This is why she was mildly surprised to find herself waking up naked the next morning. Maybe, Luna thought, she had done some moon ritual again last night. Some of those included nudity, if she remembered correctly. Not that she recalled doing anything like that, but then again the ritual might erase your memory too... Luna put on her school uniform and was surprised to find only her robes, Ravebclaw tie, and a blue cloth for a bra. Where did the rest go?

She had had people hiding her stuff before, even shoes that one time. But never all of her clothes like that. And on the first day too. Or maybe, she thought, it was Nargles... Luna shrugged and decided there was not much she could do about the sitiuation. It would sort itself out in the end, as always. As she arrived dwon in the common room she noticed that all of her classmates too were wearing this new, reduced uniform. Well, all of the girls, at least. It seems, like the Nargle infestation was really bad!

Luna was oblivious to the nervous looks, all of the Ravebclaw girls gave their male friends. So far, none of them had had the courage to act on the new set of rules, but there was very explicit looks and a generally tense mood in the room. But Luna did not recognize any of that. She happily went down to breakfast. On her way down, she came by a half open classroom door, out of which she heard noises. Howling noises.

Maybe, the ghosts were planning something in there? Or it was some strange new creature? Anyway, Luna was hungry so she went on to the great hall. Someone brushed up against her, a hand stroking ove rher butt on the way inside, but that had to be an accident. It was a bit corwded, these things can happen after all.

At first, she did not notice anything out of the ordinary as she sat down and started her meal. But after a bit, even the self absorbed Luna noticed that something was going on. Not only did all of the female students of all houses seem to be wearing, well not that much anymore, there was also some very peculiar behavior going on around her.

Luna could not help noticing that Cho Chang, sitting a few places over and across from her, had a tall Slytherin boy standing behind her who reached down and... Luna blinked a few times but no, he still was grabbing Chos breasts! That could not be allowed, right? She looked aroudn for her housemates, but even though a lot of people were looking at Cho as well, none of them seemed to say something. Even some of the teachers saw what was going on but noone intervened.

Had Luna missed something? This turned out to be a really strange morning...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)