More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jaed jaed

Who is the girl that becomes a involuntary nudist ?

Luna, a princess of a fantasy kingdom, who gets cursed with eternal nudity.

Dear diary...

My name is Luna Messius, and i'm a 18 year old princess of the house of Messius, and the prime heir of the human kingdom of Caledonia. As i awake from my sleep and go to see myself on the mirror, i see my blazing long red hair, along with my lean and beautiful body, my crystal blue eyes, and my pair of medium sized breasts.

Things so far, have been good for the kingdom as a whole this last year, the economy is stable, the peasants are happy, the nobles are in check, the military is strong, the darvin wars have ended in a good note, and we have not current threats right now.

This is thanks to the work of my father and mother, Herstes and Hela, whose good leathership has done so much for the kingdom, not to mention, my great contributions to the kingdom's cause as the capable diplomat and magician that i am.

Tommorrow will be the great ball of the moon, for yesterday, i reached the 18 years of age, and as it is customary for the princesses of the kingdom, they all have a great celebration of it on the third day of their new year, and as such, the preparations for my ball, have been taking place for the last month, for tomorrow will be my great day. I'm so excited !!.

Yet despite this, i have my fears, for yesterday, as it is usual for the new 18 year old princesses, i took a adivination ritual to see my future, and you wouldn't believe it, the old lady at the magic tent said that i've been cursed with a terrible fate, that of eternal nudity.

I don't know what does that mean, for the lady refused to give me more details about it, yet, despite my obvious dislike of being naked, i shouldn't worry about that, it's just a dumb ritual that almost always fails in it's predictions, so naturally, the implications of me, getting cursed with nudity for eternity, are so impossible, that i should just take it as a dumb prediction, right ?....

How and where does she get the curse ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)