More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 12por 12por

What is the name of your business?

Lululemound

"I've got to get some tights from Lululemound. Mine are completely cum stained. I mean, I like the attention, but with the number of random guys shooting loads on them it's getting quite expensive." said Courtney

"Yeah, I have the same problem with their tops. They really need to come up with a solution" said Vineeta.

They arrived at the store and were greeted by a banner "Celebrating the Dick" it continued in smaller text below. "All crotchless mens pants are 20-40% off."

"Namaste", a young man said as he approached them. He was wearing a pair of crotchless running shorts and his dick was hardening by the moment.

"Is there anything that I can help with?"

"Yeah, actually" said Courtney my leggings keep getting cum stained and it is getting a bit expensive to keep replacing them.

"It is your lucky day, come with me." He said as led them to the left side of the store.

"These just launched recently. Jizz-tex leggings. 100% cum repellant, care for a demonstration?" his cock twitched slightly with anticipation.

"Sure, that sounds great" she responded.

"Excellent" he said as he turned and gave a nod to one of the cashiers at the back of the store.

"Namaste, everyone a voice rang out over the stores intercom. A demonstration of our sperm resistant leggings is happening right now in the legging section."

A small crowd began to form around them. The salesman asked Courtneys size and handed her a pair of crotchless jizz-tex leggings. She removed her skirt and put on the leggings. Most men in the crowd had their cocks in their hands.

"How's the fit Courtney?" she bent over at the waist and twisted in a number of ways. "Great"

"Excellent", he said as he plunged his rock hard cock into her pussy.

"Jizz-tex is a patented material that is 100% jizz repellant, for the woman on the go. Have you ever been on the subway to the gym and by the time you get to your destination, your legs are dripping with the jizz of your fellow subway riders? No more, with Jizz-tex the cum simply rolls off."

Vineeta felt someone from the crowd slide their cock into her hand that was at her side. She gripped it and began jerking them. Her other hand was almost immediately occupied as well.

*SMACK* someones meat log slapped her pussy from underneath her skirt and began rubbing against it. Her surprise caused her to squeeze the cocks that she was holding. One of them began leaking jizz onto the floor. It was almost immediately replaced by another.

She felt herself getting wet and leaned forward at the waist. The large cock slid inside her and she had to catch her breath. She looked up and saw Courtney getting slammed by the salesman.

"Watch" he said as he pulled out of Courtneys pussy and shot multiple ropes of jizz across her ass. It sat for a moment and then began to slide, before dripping on the floor. A member of the crowd stepped up and shot a load onto her ass as well.

"Amazing" said Courtney as she began to get up. "Can I get three more pairs?"

"No, problem, they will be at the back for you"

"Aren't they amazing?" Courtney asked Vineeta.

"Yeah..... Unh.. Unh... Unh... I've never had a cock like this bef....unh ... unh"

"No the leggings."

"Oh, sorry I missed it, Unh... Unh... Unh"

"Here watch, I'll show you again." Courtney pulled away one of the guys that Vineeta was jerking and rubbed his cock on her pussy a bit to get it wet and then began stroking fast and tight. He quickly began erupting with cum all over the leg of her leggings. Again it rolled onto the floor, without leaving a trace. Courtney saw the man who was fucking Vineeta dig his fingers into her hips slightly before letting go and walking away.

"Finally" said the other man as he took his opportunity to stick it in Vineeta's pussy. After three pumps his body shook a bit before he also walked away. Vineeta felt cum oozing from her pussy as they walked toward the cash.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)