More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 12por 12por

What's next?

In Store Demo

"Attention customers, our next product demo will be in 5 minutes" a voice said over the loudspeaker. "Katrina and James will be teaching some yoga positions and showing the benefits of Lululemound Assletic wear. We encourage all customers to engage with the presentation, but we kindly ask you to report any puddles to prevent slipping hazards. If you desire a staff member can assist you with any fluid expulsion requirements that may arise during your time in store."

Katrina and James walked out, Katrina was a fit athletic woman with long brown hair, perky breasts and a wide ass. James was a bald guy with big dick energy.

"Welcome everyone, hope you are having a good day. We are going to warm up a little to start and we will tell you about the clothes we are wearing." Katrina said before going into downward facing dog.

"I am wearing the Tit Grabber Nuovo on top and a pair of turquoise Jizz-Tex leggings. James is wearing our Kingfisher Athletic shirt and a pair of Cock-Rocker shorts. James, do you want to tell them more?" she went into a different warm up position.

"Sure do, Katrina. Said James "This Kingfisher T really feels great, it is soft and breathable. The cock rocker shorts are meant to be worn without underwear. They are super light and have lots of space for your cock. I'm rock hard right now and to quote Ned Flanders 'It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all'."

(

"Stupid, sexy flanders." Said Katrina "The shorts are made of a frictionless material that won't chafe the head of your penis like regular shorts." she rubbed his cock through the shorts.

"Close your eyes James, and let me know if you notice when I pull your shorts down"

She picked up his cock and let it smack against his abdomen.

"Now" he said

"Nope" she replied, giggling. She quickly yanked them down and his cock smacked his abdomen again.

"Now?" he asked

"Correct!" she replied, "you win a wet mouth".

She bobbed her head on his cock like a pro.

She pulled up for a minute and scanned the audience that had formed. "Thanks again for joining us, we are going to start the main part of the demo soon. It's nice to see so many smiling faces are hard cocks in the crowd. We consider all ejaculations as compliments for what we do around here, but ask that you help us keep the store clean by cumming in or on our sales associates when possible. If you do spill onto the floor please alert a staff member as soon as possible so it can be cleaned up."

The pair walked the audience through a variety of positions.

"I have a quick safety tip for everyone" announced James.

"When supporting your partner, always grab their body directly."

He put Katrina in a position requiring him to support part of her weight.

"If you grab onto clothing instead, the likelihood of accidents increases greatly"

He proceeded to grab her top to support her, which resulted in her falling forward out of the top.

This thinned the crowd slightly as a number of the onlookers had purposefully or accidentally blown their loads.

One of them notified a member of staff who sent a maid to clean the floor.

She was on her hands and knees cleaning up the jizz with a sponge. A number of guys took this as an opportunity to take some photos of her bare pussy.

"I think you missed a spot honey." said a smart assed older gentleman. She looked around gullibly, before asking "Where?".

When there was no response she looked up at him. His cock was aimed squarely at her face. "Right here" he said. She scrunched her face up just before getting hit with five thick ropes of cum.

James spoke up. "This is the last position of the demo. It is called the cum dump. Katrina put her pussy up in the air and James stroked his cock steadily until it began spewing cum all over her elevated crotch."

"Thanks for coming everyone, I can hold this position a bit longer if anyone wants to bust on me"

A young couple approached her. The man's cock was out and being stroked by his girlfriend. "I am very impressed by your flexibility she said to Katrina" as she began jacking him with both hands. "How did you get so flexible?"

"Lots of patience and practice" said Katrina "watching guys blow their load watching me is really good motivation too."

"Don't be rude Kevin, show her how much you appreciated the demo." she said, squeezing her boyfriends dick as she stroked it.

"Oh, yeah, uh.., thanks, it was really, uh informa..... ughhh" Kevin dick convulsed as it began to drip large globs of cum onto her pussy.

"Attaboy, KevKev I knew you had it in you. Lets get you some Cock-Rocker shorts now."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)