More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackhand Blackhand

When too?

Luke's Arrival

The gate to Jabba's palace opened, flooding the entry corridor with light. From this light, emerged a dark hooded figure. Two Gamorean guards, shocked by the intrusion, rushed to confront the invader. But, all that is required to best them is a wave from his hand. Their spears fell, and they retreat in fear. They had not confronted an ordinary man. They had confronted a jedi.

The stranger penetrated deeper into Jabba's fortress. Bib Fortuna, the slimy twi'lek who serves as Jabba's major domo rushed to meet him, perhaps turn him back with words rather then arms. Yet, the jedi didn't stop. Bib was to turn around to keep up with him, followed by a of guards too fearful to close the distance.

"I must speak with Jabba." Luke stated plainly. Bib shook his head, blabbering in Huttese about the impossibility of the task. However, he is silenced when Luke raised his hand and spoke once more. "You will take me to Jabba now!"

That is enough. Bib turned around, leading Luke towards Jabba's obscene throne room. As they walk, Luke whispered to him, "You serve your master well. And you will be rewarded."


The denizens of Jabba's throne room were silent. The long result of a night at party. Jabba snored loudly. His court jester, Salacious Crumb was sitting on top of him, watching his greasy tale flicker back and forth. But, he was not the only one alongside Jabba. Princess Leia rested uneasily, now dressed exclusively in a lascivious gold metal bikini with a seductive sash running between her legs. A hard steel leash ran from a gold collar encircling her throat to a hard bolt right next to Jabba. He has transformed her into a girl.

Does the story continue along it's original path?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)