More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Blackhand Blackhand

Does the story continue along it's original path?

Luke Tries To Free His Friends

"At last! Master Luke's come to rescue me." C-3PO squawks. Luke strolls into the center of the room. From her vantage point, perched on Jabba's lap, Leia straightens up. The strict chain to her collar runs taunt.

"Master." Bib says to Jabba. His master wakens with a start. His big beady eyes stare right at the intruder.

"...Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight."

"_I told you not to admit him!" _Jabba roars. Luke and Leia exchange a brief look. It's the first time they'd seen each other in a long time. And he'd certainly never seen her looking like that before.

"I must be allowed to speak." Luke says firmly.

"He must be allowed to speak." Bib repeats.

But, Jabba isn't having it. He grabs Bib and drags him close enough to get covered in spit. "_You weak-minded fool! He's using an old Jedi mind trick." _He tosses his major domo hard to the side.

"You will bring Captain Solo and the Wookiee to me." Luke says, staring down the monster. Jabba stares back.

"Your mind powers will not work on me, boy." Jabba laughs.

"Nevertheless, I'm taking Captain Solo and his friends." Luke doesn't skip a beat. "You can either profit by this... or be destroyed! It's your choice. But I warn you not to underestimate my powers." He shows no fear for his safety. After all, he had just stepped on top of Jabba's trap door.

If you liked this chapter, you could give it a like. Though I guess that's really more giving George Lucas a like, considering how much of it he wrote...

Does it work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)