More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Luka Millfy/Gokai Yellow (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger)

Portrayed by Mao Ichimichi; Born on her native planet, far away from Earth, Luka Millfy grew up in poverty alongside her sister after both lost their parents at a young age. To make a living, Luka breaks into warehouses owned by the mighty Space Empire Zangyack in order to steal weapons and sell them for forfeit, using the money she made to support her sister along with several other orphans due to the Empire. Sadly, Luka's sister would pass away due to the hardships, causing Luka to become greedy, cherishing wealth the most in the world. After dedicating her life to becoming an actual full-time thief, Luka would encounter two men by the names of Captain Marvelous and Joe Gibken while raiding another Zangyack warehouse. Intrigued by their tales of the Greatest Treasure in the Universe, Luka would tag along, becoming a member of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. A few years would pass, and after having gathered a few more members to their crew and having made themselves the primary enemy of the Zagyack Empire, the band of space pirates would eventually arrive on Earth, which had been the location of not only their so-called treasure but also the planet Zagyack had set its eye on next after it had failed to invade it before hand. An aggressive tomboy assigned the task of being the ship's lookout, Luka excels in recon and exploration, though due to her greedy personality, she can often times be distracted by opportunities to gain wealth. Though, nonetheless, Luka is a good person who plays an important part in her team as they defend Earth and figure out what it means to be a team of heroes.

How does Luka ended naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)