More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE1701 ACE1701

Who's phone is it ?

Lucy

Lucy didn't remember installing this app but hey it looked interesting so she wouldn't delete it straight away.

She opened the app and saw that it looked like a camera. She decided to take a photo of herself.

*click*

She looked back at the screen and saw a new pop up:

"Open modifiers?"

She tapped on "yes" curious of what this meant. A new box popped up full of sliders and buttons all labelled with different colours and symbols. On one side was a list of different categories or something.

Browsing the list a few stood out to her. Libido , cup size , hair length and many more. She decided to change the cup size slider from b , which happened to be her size as well , to dd. The picture on her phone shifted accordingly and Lucy was left looking at a picture of herself with dd cups. She then pressed the "apply changes" button and watched as a bar filled up and the message "Done" appeared. Only moments later she felt a odd tingling in her chest.

Lucy quickly rushed over to a mirror and stared in shock as her b cup tits started swelling and straining against the fabric of her shirt. She hurried to undo the buttons as her rack grew and grew passing c and d until finally stopping at dd.

The warm fuzzy tingling subsided and the new sensitivity of her massive tits hit her hard. She almost orgasmed on the spot. And as she removed her shirt a series of possibilities flashed across her mind. Now where to start?

What does Lucy change next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)