More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE1701 ACE1701

What does Lucy change next?

Have a play with the settings

With the new power at her finger tips Lucy started wondering on what to do next. The obvious answer is have fun. So thats exactly what she did.

She took another picture and started moving sliders and pressing buttons. The foto change accordingly, her skin grew pale white, her hair fell long and straight and turned a deep jet black. A large butt and a small waist and soon the foto showed a 10/10 goth gal with a killer body. She tapped on "apply changes" and soon felt the fuzzy feeling as her body morphed to match the picture.

The sexy goth removed what remained of her clothing and lay down on her bed. She reached down with her left hand and started massaging her clit. Waves of pleasure shot up her body and a low moan escaped from her lips. She started to move more quickly, now diving two fingers into her wet cunt. Pleasure mixed with bliss exploded in her mind as she explored her sensitive folds.

Meanwhile she browsed the app and found the settings section. Looking through it she decided to make a few changes.

  1. All changes are ignored by everyone apart from the one being changed, except when stated otherwise.

  2. The wardrobe and accommodation of those affected change to reflect the given changes.

She went through a few more and then selected the "apply changes" button. She watched as her small apartment became more gothic and daemonic. Glancing at her wardrobe she saw the baggy clothes she owned morph to form fitting and revealing goth and emo clothes. On the other side of the room she saw a shelf appear and a large collection of dildos, vibrators and other sexy toys grow out of nowhere. Looking down her pale toned body she saw a massive black horsecock dildo sticking out of her pussy. Now this was going to be fun.

Lucy plunged the dildo into her aching cunt and groped her tits with her free had. Her back arched and her breathing quickened. She felt her climax approaching and prepared herself for the best orgasm of her life. And when it hit it blew her away. Her eyes rolled over and the fog of pleasure covered her mind. It was the best orgasm of her life and it lasted for ages. And then, just when she thought it was done, the second hit.

After riding out the feeling of that blissful experience Lucy collapsed and fell into a deep sleep. Hours later when she awoke a spurt of mischief flew across her mind. After all it was monday and she did have class. She picked herself up and selected a killer outfit of a lacey thong and bra, a black corset, ripped fishnet stockings and knee high black leather boots. A black miniskirt and a set of black elbow length gloves finished her outfit and she headed out. Ready to cause some chaos and have some fun.

What happens at school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)