More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who's the target of the curse ?

Lucy, cute and small, but with a big problem (futa/dickgirl)

Lucy, despite being 21, was really on the short side. She was 4'9, and always had to raise her head every time she needed to talk to someone. She was one of the prettiest in high school, but with her size, she couldn't enter the cheerleading team. With her long red hairs, she felt like some leprechaun walking among humans when walking in the corridor of the college.

One day, Lucy woke up feeling something strange happened. She got out of bed and realized pretty fast that she had something new between her legs. Something huge. It was making a bulge in her night pants. She pulled it down and found a ten inches dick hanging in place of her pussy.

"What the fuck ???" She shouted.

Seeing the massive organ like this made her quite horny, which made it harden and stand up. With her small frame, the thing looked monstrous.

"Are you okay ?" A voice came from behind her bedroom door.

It was Lily, her big sister, probably concerned by the ruckus she was making.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay, I... uh... got startled by... uh... something !"

Lucy looked around for something to hide her new member, panicking. Her bedroom door didn't close and her sister could come in at any time.

How does it goes for Lucy ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)