More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

How does it goes for Lucy ?

Not great

As expected, Lily came in a short after, and Lucy did her best to hide her new member under a bathrobe. But it was hard to hide her flustered face.

"Are you sure you're okay sis' ? You sound strange..." Lily said.

Lily was a redhead like her little sister. She was one year older and barely taller with a 5'2 in size.

"Of.. of.. course ! I'm great ! Everything's fine !" The little sister stuttered.

Lilly then frowned while looking down.

"What the heck is that ??"

She rushed to Lucy and opened the bathrobe to find her little sister's huge meat slowly going flaccid.

"Holly shit !!" She shouted.

"Don't look !!" Lucy yelled in panic, trying to hide it with her hands.

"Since when do you have a cock ??"

"I just woke up with it ! I don't know where it came from !"

"Well, it doesn't look half bad..."

"That's not helping ! I mean, look at it ! it's massive ! How will I hide it ??"

"Mmmh... let me think about it..."

Lily went to the wardrobe and looked at Lucy's clothes.

"Pants will be complicated, you'll have quite the bulge... Let's try with a skirt..."

She looked into Lucy's skirts, but the longer she had was mid thighs. She took that one and gave it to her little sister.

Lucy took off her clothes and put on panties and the skirt. But the panties weren't made to be comfortable with such a package and it was pretty much useless anyway as the thing fell off of it and the girl could feel her gland rubbing the edge of the clothe. Which means that of she bend down or if someone was crouching, they could see it.

"I can't go out in this !" Lucy shouted.

"I don't think you have a choice, we have nothing else your size... and you'll have to get to class soon..."

Did Lucy went to college like this or did she skip class to go buy clothes ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)