More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Lucy's House.

I smiled as I pulled up to Lucy's house having come over to cut the grass at her house for her. My girlfriend Alice was off doing something with her mom so I decided to make good on my promise to cut Lucy's backyard for her. It was hard to think me and Alice had been dating for a month now it felt like longer some days and others it felt like not long enough as we had to steal mok I went to the door and rang the bell and waited for a few seconds but didn't get an answer. Her car was here so it was unlikely she had gone anywhere but even so, she had said the lawnmower was in the back. I rang again and knocked before I headed around back as I tried to call her on my phone. I heard soft music as I walked around the house and soon found Lucy as she was laying out in the backyard in a bikini. Her feet were up as she tapped along to the sound of the music.

As I walked around the house to the backyard, I caught a glimpse of Lucy soaking up the sun. The sight of her in a bikini immediately drew my attention. She was lying on a comfortable lounge chair, her feet propped up, swaying to the rhythm of the music playing softly in the background. The warm sunlight accentuated the curves of her body, casting a gentle glow on her skin. Her eyes were closed, and a serene expression graced her face as if she were lost in her own little world of relaxation.

Noticing that she had removed her bikini top, I couldn't help but admire the way her exposed bosom rose and fell with each tranquil breath. The sun's rays danced upon her glistening skin, a subtle sheen of sweat and oil lending an alluring radiance to her sun-kissed complexion. Her striking blue eyes remained shut, allowing her to fully immerse herself in the moment of relaxation. Cascading blonde locks cascaded over the edge of the lounge chair, further enhancing the carefree elegance of her posture.

I noticed her bare nipples, perky and pointing upwards, standing out against the gentle breeze. Her breasts, though slightly flattened, showcased their impressive size. With each tap of her foot to the music, her breasts jiggled ever so subtly. She held a glass in her hand, taking the final sip before setting it aside. Retrieving an ice cube, she moved it slowly along her neck, seeking relief from the warmth of the day. Mesmerized by her actions I watched as she glided the ice cube down her chest, using it to cool herself off. The droplets of water cascaded down the curves of her bosom, finding their way between her cleavage and leaving tiny trails across her smooth skin.

She finally noticed me standing there, and a hint of surprise flickered across her face. In that instant, her eyes widened, and she reacted swiftly, her hands instinctively moving to cover herself. The suddenness of her motion caused her palms to slap against her breasts tightly, enveloping their warmth and softness within her grasp. Her fingers pressed firmly against her supple flesh, leaving delicate indentations on her skin as she shielded her nipples from view. The smooth curves of her bosom were concealed from my gaze, hidden within the secure hold of her hands. As she held herself, her glistening breasts quickly rose and fell, accentuated by her quickened breaths, evidence of the sudden shock and embarrassment she felt at the unexpected encounter.

"Jake, what are you doing here?" she asked a hint of surprise in her voice.

"Sorry, Lucy. You asked me to come cut your grass this weekend. I knocked and rang the bell, but you didn't answer," I explained, offering a small shrug as I turned my gaze away. However, the image of her sun-kissed body had already been etched into my mind.

"Oh. I completely forgot," Lucy said as I saw her reach for a towel over my shoulder as I glanced back.

"I take it a little bit isn't home," I remarked, referring to her daughter.

"She's with her other grandparents for the weekend," Lucy replied from behind me. "You can turn around now," she said, and as I looked back, I noticed she had draped a towel around her bosom, although it still offered an enticing glimpse of the tops of her breasts and her cleavage. "So, get a good look," Lucy joked. "We have to stop meeting like this or your girlfriend might start to wonder," she teased, accompanied by a playful wink.

"Good enough." I shrugged. I wasn't about to deny I enjoyed what I did see even if it was for a few seconds.

She shook her head at gave me a playful swat with her fingers. "Well since you are here I may as well use you. Care to oil my back for me sweetie. I can't reach it myself." She leaned over giving a peek at her behind in her bikini bottoms as she picked up the tanning oil. I couldn't help by admiring her firm round backside and wide hips as her bikini bottoms hugged her in all the right places. She stood back up and turned toward me handing me the bottle.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)