More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Gladly Rub Oil On Lucy.

"If you like," I replied with a nonchalant shrug, accepting the bottle from her.

She settled back down on the chair and removed the towel, briefly flashing her breasts before reclining on the lounge chair. The sun's rays glistened off her back, casting a radiant glow. As she settled into a comfortable position, her breasts pressed against the chair beneath her spreading out slightly under her weight.

I stood there for a moment, admiring the serene image before me. The soft breeze played with her hair, and the sunlight danced on her skin, highlighting her natural beauty. With the tanning oil in my hands, I approached her and gently poured a small amount onto my palms warming it up between my hands. Taking a step closer I knelt down admiring her beautiful body before me.

I squirted the oil down Lucy's back allowing the cool liquid to cascade along her smooth skin. With the bottle still in my hand, I poured some oil onto my palms, feeling its coolness gradually warm up as I rubbed my hands together. Carefully, I placed my oily hands on Lucy's neck my fingers running lightly over her skin. A soft giggle escaped her lips as my fingers tickled the tiny hairs on the back of her neck. Moving my hands around the sides of her neck my fingers followed the graceful curves while my thumbs glided over the small bones of her spine.

"Mmm. That feels nice," Lucy murmured with a smile playing on her lips. Her words carried a lighthearted tone, appreciating the unexpected gesture. "I didn't ask for a massage, but if you want to throw it in there, go for it. I'm not complaining, handsome." Her gaze met mine, a mischievous glint shining in her eyes as her tongue darted out to moisten her lips.

"As you wish," I said s I pressed my thumbs against her neck and traced circles against her skin. Her skin responded to my touch as it yielded under the pressure of my fingers. I moved my hands along the curves of her neck and down to her shoulders while my palms glided over her shoulder bones. The coolness of the oil on my hands mingled with the warmth of her skin creating a delightful contrast. As the oil spread across her supple skin it added a subtle slippery feeling. The tantalizing scent of coconut oil filled the air as I spread out the lotion over her skin. In response to my touch, her back arched slightly, and her breasts swelled outward beneath her with a deep breath. She let out a deep sigh and her chest fell back down.

Sliding my hands back up her back I savored the smooth glide of her oiled skin beneath my touch. The gentle rays of sunlight caught the glistening oil, creating a mesmerizing dance of light glistening across her back. As my hands continued across her back I delicately traced the contours of her torso, my fingers following the natural curves and dips. With each stroke, I could feel the subtle indentations of her ribs beneath my fingertips. Moving my hands down to her sides I caressed the delicate dimples of her lower back. Slowly my thumbs traced along the line of her bikini teasingly skimming over the curves of the top of her buttocks. I couldn't help but admire the roundness and allure of her perfectly shaped derriere. As she lay there, her feet playfully kicked in the air, basking in the pleasure of my touch and the warmth of the sun on her radiant skin. The warmth of her supple skin radiated through my fingertips creating a delicious contrast with the coolness of the air on the oil on my fingers.

I moved my hands back up and ran them along her side, feeling the warmth of her body against my touch. My hands delicately traced over the contours of her torso, following the natural curves and dips of her form. As my fingers grazed along her ribs a soft laugh escaped her lips as it tickled. It was impossible to ignore the captivating sight of her breasts, their alluring jiggle as she laughed sending a wave of desire through me. My fingers glided tantalizingly close to them as I felt the temptation to reach out and feel their softness in my hands. The mere thought made my mouth water. As my hands continued tracing the curves of her body I reveled in the softness of her waist as my fingers sank into the supple flesh as my hands wrapped around her. Each touch, each stroke, brought forth a wave of pleasure that surged through my fingertips.

As my hands glided down, the gentle slope of her hips slid beneath my fingertips around the curves of her ass. Her skin welcomed me with a soft and velvety texture that enticed my senses. The smoothness and curvature of her hips captivated my gaze, each contour contributing to the alluring beauty of her figure. My eyes were drawn to her ass, snugly embraced by the bikini bottoms. Its roundness captured my attention as the fabric of her bottoms traced deep lines into the soft and supple skin accentuating the captivating roundness it cradled.

As my hands moved down from her hips they reached the supple curves of her thighs feeling the softness beneath my fingertips as I traced the contours and curves of her outer legs feeling the softness of her skin beneath my fingertips. The warmth of the oil on her smooth supple thighs created a slippery glide as my hands explored their contours. With each gentle touch, I could feel the subtle jiggle of her flesh as the skin of her thighs yielded beneath my touch, my fingers sinking into the soft and supple flesh. The texture was velvety-smooth to the touch as my hands wrapped around her leg. And there, delicately concealed by the fabric of her bottoms, I admired the graceful curve of her vulva, a tantalizing glimpse into the hidden depths of desire. A smile played upon my lips as I admired the way it was nestled snugly between her thighs as I could make out the curves of her pussy mounds pressed together.

Just as I absorbed the enchanting sight, Lucy's voice broke the silence. "Make sure you get my ass."

"What?" I asked knowing I must have heard her wrong.

"I don't want to burn." Lucy gave me a playful smile.

"You aren't fucking with me are you?" I asked.

"No. You can do it. I just don't want to burn and it has been too long since I have had someone massage it." Lucy teased with a sly smile on her lips. "Just keep the hands above the bikini slick." Lucy gave a wink.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)