More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Artificial Artist Artificial Artist

which demon girl to summon?

Lucifer (Helltaker)

In the white bar you wrote the name "Lucifer" and pressed Enter, at that moment a great light filled your entire room and the corner closest to your computer appeared what appeared to be a transparent cylinder where inside was a sharply dressed yet still sexy demon businesswoman.

You immediately notice her massive breasts barely contained by the buttons on her dress shirt and her plump ass just below her tail. she stares at you with a smug expression mixed with a tinge of frustration as she swirled a glass of wine.

"You've proved yourself worthy by summoning me, Pledge your soul to me and I'll make you my most treasured " She said arrogantly

at that moment the program interface changed and showed a list.

Name: Lucifer
Clear memory? Yes / No
Disable containment field? Yes / No
New Commands_ /:

"eh New Commands?" you said

"what commands, you fool, are you trying to enslave demons against your will?! I am the queen of hell! there's no way this field will stop my magic, I'll teach you your place!" she said frustrated as she started to make random hand gestures to no effect.

New Commands\ /:You fall in love with the first human you see, you are horny, you'll believe they will make you pancakes, you are hungry for pancakes and will do anything for one_

you finished typing and pressed enter almost immediately after that you heard noises in the cylinder where Lucifer was locked

"Oh Is that it? You think you can buy me over with pancakes? . . . ah you're lucky I have a thing for pancakes," she said as she licked her lips and unbuttoned her shirt " I'll do whatever you want as long as you make me one". Then after dropping her pants she turned around pressed her big ass against the glass and she said " Ah come on, I'll let you ride me all you want just get to the kitchen afterwards"


Disable containment field? Yes / No


Add more commands or fuck?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)