More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Artificial Artist Artificial Artist

Add more commands or fuck?

Fuck: enjoy having a cumdump of a maid work for pancakes

You watch her wet pussy grind against the container with her hands spreading her thicc ass cheeks and goad you by saying "oh please just cook some batter and you'll get to pump as much of yours as you want". Watching her bend down lower while keeping her ass up you think 'whoa, I really get to fuck that just for throwing some cheap pancake mix in a pan, like I was just joking when I wrote that pancake part, but god damn!'

You quickly toss off your clothes and press the deactivate projector field button before you rush to her up turned ass with your dick in hand. Moving her hands and tail out of the way, you start groping at her ass and gazing at her tight asshole and wet pussy as you grind at them

" just put it in either, I don't care just get it done and make me some damn pancakes!" she says impatiently while looking over her shoulder, really despite being so horny and soaking wet she is only interested in pancakes.

As you line up and press into her tight cunt you say " it's going to cost more than just your tight holes to pay for some pancakes, slut"

"ahhhm anything please aw fuck anything" she groaned as you stretched into her tight pussy.

"You, every bit of you is mine, I'll fuck you when I want and you'll only do what I want." you said impaling deeply into her.

"fuuuck! ohh yess~ oh yes sir" she said as she tried straightening her back.

Seeing her massive tits pressing against the floor, you grab her by her elbows thrust hard enough to raise her to her feet as you stood.

With her body now at proper level, you can faintly see her big tits reflecting off of a blank tv screen, motivating you to fuck her even harder to watch them jiggle so you start thrusting in all the way to the sound of her gasping and the sound of your balls clapping against her thighs.

"ah fuck! yes ahh yes sir ohh, you don't~ah even have to cook them anymore sir just give me that batter and I'll fucking~ah I'll fucking do whatever you want, ah~ I'll be your fucking maid sir" She groaned out as her knees started to buckle from the of your thrusts.

"ohhhh fuuck!" she grunted as her whole body tensed up and her pussy milked your cock for all that it was worth before danglingly beneath your arms and on your intensely jizzing cock, filling her womb before you let her go and watched her slide off towards the floor with the other half of your load painting her back and ass.

While she groans and twitches on the ground you notice new commands appear on your computer screen.

New Commands_ /: You fall in love with the first human you see, you are horny, you'll believe they will make you pancakes, you are hungry for pancakes and will do anything for one, Submissive, Pet Play, servant, true love, , cooking fetish, cumdump, French Maid, Desire to have sex while having Roleplay

What new commands / fetishes does Lucifer develop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)