More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonymousRick AnonymousRick

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Lucas in school

Lucas is an 18 year old high school student, quiet in class, short, black haired, skinny, not so social as he sits in the back of the classroom every year, and bullied by a few other student, one of his bullies being Micheal, he calls him names and mocks him by calling him a girl.

It was philosophy class, Lucas as usual sitting in the back while others throw paper balls at him, he didn’t seem to care at all, it’s been like 4 years since he moved to this school and it’s been like this since day 1.

Then the teacher came in, Miss Charlotte, beautiful brunette, she always comes in class well dressed, he outfits mostly consist of skirts and heels, never has she wore a pair of pants to her job.

“Silence!” She yelled at the noisy classroom, everyone sat quiet, she was one harsh teacher, if she hears you passing notes she will send you to the principals office immediately without any hesitation, the lesson went on, Micheal and his buddies would try to annoy Lucas and Miss Charlotte would see it but ignore it or just watch, typical teacher.

“Ok class pop quiz!” She suddenly says, everyone groans but Lucas doesn’t give a reaction…mainly because he was taking a nap in class.

Miss Charlotte distributes the test sheet to the rows of students, Lucas still in his sleep slowly wakes up from the sound of her heels clicking on the ground, it was irritating, but hot as well.

Lucas receives his paper, says his prayers, checks how others are doing, they are all working, Lucas checks his paper to find it blank?

“Uhh what?” Lucas thinks to himself, he looks for anything on the paper and sees some writing at the bottom of it, “flip the page” it says, Lucas complies expecting the actual quiz but instead is greeted with “Meet me after class Lucas.” with a smiley face to the side, this is confusing.

Lucas spots Miss Charlotte glancing at him every now and then. Lucas not knowing what to do just leaves the paper blank and waits until the class ends, as if he would have wrote anything if he got the actual quiz.

The bell rings and Miss Charlotte starts snapping papers from the students, some complained that the time wasn’t enough or that some questions aren’t from the book, but she didn’t care and replied with an eye roll. She made it to Lucas’ desk and stared at him, he hesitantly looked back, she winked at him and took his paper.

“What the fuck??” Lucas screamed inside of his mind, he gets up and leaves the class and goes to his locker, grabbing some food his mother prepared for him at home, he should go to Miss charlottes class now right? Or does he just ignore her? But it’s his strict teacher…

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)