More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by microteller microteller

What's next?

Lower your weapon

The dryad walks over to a tree and touches it; the bark beneath her hand begins to shine dimly as small vines sprout from it and spiral around her fingers. She asks in a calm voice, "You won’t shoot me?"

"No, I don't want to harm you," you reply, putting your bow slowly on the ground.

The dryad smiles and approaches you. "I don’t mean any harm either," she says, bringing her hand to the arrow that you are holding and pulling it out of your grip.

Standing close to her, you can smell her aroma, the freshness of grass and the sweetness of flowers. The dryad starts walking around you as if she was appraising you. And after a couple of seconds, she gives you a sideways glance with a big smile and says, "My name is Aivos".

You tell her your name as well. "I heard the stories about the dryads in this forest, but I’ve never met one," you say to her.

The dryad gives you a flirtatious look as she gets even closer to you, touching your chest gently. "Well, I can assure you - everything that you heard about us is true.” She glances at you mischievously and moves her hand to your cheek, caressing it lightly. “Now tell me, Hero, would you like to become my mate?"

You are taken aback by such straightforward question, but then you return your gaze to her, only now realizing the allure of her completely naked body; in this moment blood rushes to your face as your heart starts beating excitingly.

She curiously examines your reaction and touches your other cheek. "Does my appearance scares you?" she inquires, holding your head in her hands. You look at the dryad’s face. She is truly beautiful, but her beauty is almost unfamiliar to you; unlike human, her visage brings out some mysterious and wild features.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)