More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Here is the stories of Hotel Fornicala

Lost and found

Rubbing my eyes, I try to stay focused on the road. It's late already, and I've been driving for hours. I turn the air conditioner at maximum , on the coldest settings. But it doesn't help much, I really need to stop. But I can't do that here, we're in the middle of nowhere.

The radio is just parasites for some reason, so I put mp3 of my old playlist. Which made me remember of my sister, who disappeared years ago. At the time that was what we were listening when we hit the road in direction of nowhere. I refuse to believe she left without a word, but there have been no evidence that she was taken. So I looked alone for more than ten years, without a single hint of where she was.

Vibrations in the car get me out of my sleep, two wheels went into the dirt on the side of the road. I have to stay focused or I'll hit a tree. Driving back to the road, I see lights ahead. I wonder what it is, so far in the forest. The answer of my question is an Hotel, not a small one. It seems old but well maintained, I can't be picky about it anyway. I stop the car in the parking lot, four others are also there, which is very little for the size of the building, but also more than I would have expected on this desert road. Two of the cars with mine are from the sixties-seventies. We don't see much of theses nowadays. The large empty parking lightened only by the lamppost gives the place an eerie feeling. I get out of the car and walk to the reception, the fresh makes me shiver a little bit. Looking at the sky, the beauty of the univers is displayed in all its splendor, the stars are particularly bright tonight. As I get to the entrance, a couple get out, their face stuck to each other in a very demonstrative kiss. I notice her hand in his pants. Seriously, have a little bit of decency.

In the blinding brightness of the hall, it takes time to get used to luminosity. But slowly its splendid decors is revealed, with sofas, coffee tables, and wooden columns. Behind the counter a woman look at me with a big smile. Even from where I stand, I can feel her joyful attitude, almost feline.

"Hi... I would like a room for the night." I ask, as I arrive to the counter.

"Sure, one person ?" She asks.

I almost doesn't hear as I'm mesmerized by her beauty, and... she can work with those cat ears ? They look really good on her though.

"Yes... yes..."

"It's forty five dollars, do you pay cash or by card ?"

I give her my credit card. Did I heard her mew ? I should have imagined it, with her look.

Once the room paid, she gives me the keys and how to get to it. Further down the corridor to the elevator, fourth floor on the left. But as I wait for the elevator, the sound of a song reach my hears and calm my heart. It comes from the bar that I can partially see, I would have taken a look if I wasn't so exhausted. But something bother me though, why is there so many people in this bar when there is no cars in the parking lot ?

The door of the elevator opens and let go of the interrogation. This is not Scooby Doo and it's late. Another surprise wait for me in the elevator, though. A beautiful maid is already in, but the way she looks at me is strange. like she's undressing me in her mind. Is she drunk ?

"Hi !" I say as I walk in.

"Hi..." She answers still ogling at me.

I press the number four and the door clothes, which strangely makes me panic a little.

"Can I help you ?"

"Mmh... Maybe... Would you like to fuck a little slut like me ?"

"Pardon ??" I ask, shocked.

But as I look at her, she lift her dress to show me that she doesn't have underwear.

Am I that exhausted ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)