More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

Lost Bet to Melanie

I was in a relationship with a beautiful Dark skin ebony girl name Melanie as she was in the living-room sitting on a chair in her lovely flowery string bikini with her towel, waiting on me Kai to come down stairs from my bedroom as I am a bit shy to come down the stairs in the buff. The reason for this situation is because I lost on game strip dominos to her as she had all of my clothes locked up in the closet. "Honey come on, I don't have time day here we need to go to the beach so that we could go get a tan and go swimming" said Melanie as she already had her two piece bikini on sitting laping her legs "come sweetheart you know I don't have anything to wear to the beach" said Kai as he embarrassed to come down stares to her.

Then Melanie called out to me again "Kai get your bare ass down stares right now, and yes I know you have nothing wearing anything" said Melani in a very authoritative tone with me. "Alright honey I will come down" said Kai as he now came down the stairs in the buff a Melanie had a smile on her pretty face as that alone would turn me on.

Does Kai cover up?, or does he let it show for Melanie to see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)