More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

Does Kai cover up?, or does he let it show for Melanie to see?

I let it show for her

There Kai was, coming down the stairs in the buff as Kai saw his girlfriend in her bikini sitting on the couch of the living-room with a beach towel on the handle of the couch, as she saw him coming to her in the living-room with a smile on her face. Then as Kai's came towards her naked with his manhood swinging between his legs, he now approached the living-room to his girlfriend that was smiling away loving what she is seeing. There Kai stood before her, stark naked with his hands by his side as she took in the sight of my nudity. All the while Melanie gazed at his nudity, she looked down at Kai's groin area and started to laugh at the sight of Kai's genitalia that it's displayed for her to see. Staring at Kai's dick and balls, her smile then turned to laughter, "come on Melanie, it's not funny," he said to her, "are you kidding me, you are naked and I'm loving what I see" said Melanie as she pointed at my groin, asking her, "Melanie honey, why are you in your bikini?" Kai asked his girlfriend Melanie, that is in her yellow and orange flowery bikini.

"You know sweetie, that is a good question, you see honey, I am going to the beach with my friend Alice, and you are coming with me and we are going right now" said Melanie as Kai had a smile on his face as the both of them looked at each other with smiled on their faces. "Oh great Melanie, just wait I'm going to put some trunks on and be right with you," said Kai, as he was going up the stairs to put some swimming trunks on. Then as he was about to go and put his trunks on, Melanie stopped Kai dead in his tracks even through she loved the view of Kai's bare ass saying, "Hold hit right there Captain butt naked, and I use that word 'butt' very loosely" said Melanie as Kai knew very well that she was looking at his bare bum. "you are coming with me like that, and besides speaking off cute bare butts, yours need a tan, and that is why I have this sun tan lotion so that I can rub it on that bare ass of yours," as he felt disappointment in not being able to wear his swimming trunks. Then as Kai heard the bad news of not being about to wear his trunks, he turned to her naked as he is as he told her, "really Melanie?, Me going to the beach like this?, come on Melanie, people on the beach are going to see me naked and will see my privates" said Kai, as Melanie looked down at his dick as she then told me, "I know honey that is the point, let everyone see that pee pee of yours" as she kept on looking at Kai's dick and balls as Kai now covered his dick with his hands. "Stop looking at my dick, and stop calling it a pee pee" as Kai got more embarrassed as Melanie laughed.

BING

BONK

"Whoa someone is at the door let's see who it is, open the door kai" said Melanie as she grabbed Kai by the dick leading him by the door.

Who is at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)