More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

Loses her Biniki while Swimming

In the Potter Manor Summer of 99 A.U

Hermione Jean Granger was swimming along with Ginny Weasley. Hermione and Ginny were wearing Gryffindor themed Binikis that show their assets, "Maybe I join you girls" said Andromeda Potter who was wearing Slytherin themed biniki unlike her son's best friend and Girlfriend, Andromeda Potter Nee Black had an bigger bust compared to the younger girls, Ginny and Hermione could beleive this Harry's mother. "Sure Mrs Potter" said the girls, Andromeda fianlly got used to being call Mrs Potter since her Mother in law fianlly past on. "Uh" said Harry staring at the three women in their bikinis Andromeda smirked "Your allow to look at me like this Harry James Potter" said Andromeda, Ginny laughed at her boyfriend. So Ginny decided to make Harry feel better, Since Ginny and Hermione are best friends and both of them love Harry. Since Hermione's shoulders was in the water it was time to strike, the Whole reason Andromeda Potter was here was to Distract Hermione so Ginny could strip Hermione naked. Andromeda loves Ginny despite her rivlary with Molly Prewett. But Ginny is an Weasley not an Prewett. Ginny dived Harry knew something was fishy since Ginny was liked her brothers Gred and Forge. Harry then looked at his mother. Since he and Dora had left the house why hasnt his father told his mother they need more children.

Meanwhile with Ginny

Ginny pulled down Hermione's panties showing her nice ass from behind and her shaved pussy from the front, Ginny then pulled off Hermione's bra. "And she says my breast are worth for Harry to cheat on his mothers, Hermione I think you needed to streak during our last year" said Ginny Weasley. Ginny swim back to Harry and Resurface and blushed.

Harry smiled "Yes Ginny, Am i naked". " No but keep Quiet " said Ginny. Harry knew that meant Hermione is naked, despite dating Ginny, there are times he wished Hermione and him dated. Hermione smiled at the two "I am going to read in the Library so the two of you can be alone with Mrs Potter watching" said Hermione. Andromeda had an great realationship with Harry. Out Druella Black's daughters it was Andromeda who had an kinky festish, James Potter had sometimes had wake up naked with Andromeda and Narcisaa while dating. Hermione got out of the Pool unwared She was naked. Harry was staring, Andromeda wished she could tell Hermione about it but she promised Ginny to do not. Hermione smiled "Yes Harry"

Does Harry tell Hermione shes naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)