More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 32 by Johnrocker Johnrocker

Time to fuck?

Lose your virginity

This felt like a dream, I was waiting for the alarm clock to ring and wake me up, for me to be laying back in my own bed. But it never did, Katie was still on top of me, waiting for confirmation.

I was breathing heavier now, "You mean that?"

She nodded, her brown hair still back in a ponytail, keeping it out of her face. Our bodies were both very warm, a little sweaty as we touched each other, a real sense of intense intimacy.

"Well I'm ready," I replied, holding onto her closely.

Her large breasts hung off her chest, pressing down against my body as she leaned forward. But it was now difficult to think about them as Katie rocked around on the bed, lining my shaft up with her hand. She penetrated it at her slit and ever so slowly went down on me. I felt the head of my cock touching her at first, making its way inside her lips.

Inch by inch, I went deeper and deeper inside her. Her walls were so tight up against my length. She had this sexy look on her face, her mouth open as she took me as far as she could inside her.

Then she came back up. And it repeated.

"Katie wait!" I suddenly opened my mouth, "Can we do this without protection..."

I don't know why it hit me then but it did. Probably the fact that I could feel everything so raw, there was no condom in the way to block anything.

She smiled and nodded, "It's okay, I'm on the pill..."

I relaxed again and she resumed, dropping her weight back down on me again. My reflex was to grab a hold of her bubbly ass. It was so full in my hands and was a great steady point for me.

Katie was using my body now at her own will. The brunette had control, sitting on top of me. My cock was drenched by her juices which were still leaking out of her as she began to ride.

She pulled out the hairband in her hair so the long brown hair would flow down her shoulders freely.

I felt a little useless on the bottom, having her do all the work but I guess she didn't mind, having all the experience of the two of us. I just let her go to town on me, now picking up the pace. I was losing my virginity either way and that thought still hadn't really sunk in.

It was obviously Katie was trying to hold back moans to keep reasonably quiet. The last thing she wanted to do was wake up her parents or one of her sisters if they were home. But it was getting more difficult, she began to breathe heavier, her body quivering as she felt the head of my cock go all the way inside her, as far as it could.

"Oooooh fuck..." she muttered and moaned on top of me.

I held onto her, realising I could thrust myself too. Pushing upwards, it pushed myself deeper inside her and had her moaning a little louder, forcing her to go quicker.

Starting to get more involved, helped my confidence levels with what I was doing. There was a great thumping sound of my body crashing into hers each time I went all the way inside.

But I knew I didn't have long left in me so I flipped her around, putting her flat on her back. As smoothly as I could, I kept going as if nothing happened.

For the first time I was in control. In control of one of these girls. She seemed to enjoy the way I moved her around like that. Now on her back, her tits began to wobble like crazy as I thrusted a little harder inside her.

I let out a few grunts as I spread her legs out wider for easier access. I still focused on hearing the sound of my pelvis pounding into her, the skin on skin noise... It was electric.

Katie wanted more, "Ohhh fuck... oh yes... please... harder!"

It was the first time she had raised her voice that loud in the bedroom tonight. I tried to give her what she wanted but my body was stalling. I felt that orgasm building but I held on as long as I could. I was pushing hard inside her, I wanted to see her cum.

The brunette moaned again, this time her body shook more. She couldn't control herself, I felt her leaking out more juices as she let out another involuntary moan. A sticky wet mess, our bodies were sweating, heat rising out of us.

But I had reached my limit too. I pulled out with the thought of unwanted pregnancies in mind from old health school classes. Even knowing she was on the pill, I felt safer to finish outside. But I could barely control myself.

I came. Big time.

It was like a firehose, shooting out hot white cum everywhere! I tried to aim for her body but I couldn't control it, hitting plenty of the bedsheets next to her. Katie flinched as another shot came towards her head. It landed on her cheek just below her eyelashes making her giggle.

Once I finally finished, the last of it dripping slowly from the head of my cock, all you could hear was the sound of heavy breathing. Katie below was panting just as hard, which made her breasts move around. She didn't seem to care about the mess I had just made. The brunette even dipped her finger in a puddle of cum on her chest, putting it to her mouth. She sucked it all off in one fascinating erotic display.

What’s left in the tank?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)