More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 33 by Johnrocker Johnrocker

What’s left in the tank?

Katie lets Leo in on a secret

When all was said and done, there was a sense of awkwardness. I wanted to thank her for taking my virginity but even I knew that was too odd to do. Instead, we just laid there next to each other, on top of cum stained sheets.

Eventually she made the first move, twisting her head to give me one last kiss on the lips. Something I'll never forget.

The brunette then got out of bed to clean herself up. I know I had just cum but watching her slip out of her wet panties had me raring to go again. When she left for the bathroom, I helped clean up the mess of cum on her sheets as best as I could, hoping it wouldn't stain.

I checked the time, it was getting really late now. Off the bed, I picked up my clothes, ready to make my move to exit and let her have her space. My head was still spinning about everything.

But then she re-entered the room. I was standing there, holding my jeans in my hands. Strolling back in naked, she looked at me oddly, "You're not leaving now are you? Not after that?"

I dropped them immediately, surprised to hear her say that. I watched as she slid back under the sheets in the nude, flicking the lamp switch back off.

"You want me to stay?"

"Of course I do..."

It meant just as much to me as the sex did. She had done things to my cock that nobody had ever done before but now she was working just as much on my heart.

A little awkwardly, I slid in next to her, pulling the sheets up over us. We sat there again in silence at first. I was so worried about saying or doing anything to ruin the moment that I allowed her to have a chance to speak first.

"Everyone says that the first time is awkward," Katie broke the ice, "Everyone always says it's the worst... but I really liked it."

For me, that was true, but I didn't know why she was talking about her first time, "When was your first time?"

I asked out of curiosity but when she didn't reply to me, I began to worry that I had pushed some sort of boundary by asking that. Weird to think that after having just had sex with the girl but that was how my brain worked.

Then I noticed she was looking at me with a big smile on her face, her lips curled upwards. Confused, I shrugged at her, "What?"

She raised her eyebrows, giggling.

"What's funny?"

Then it clicked. Hit me like a ton of bricks, this was her first time. Katie's first time too?

"No, no... it can't be..." I said in awe, "But, but..."

"Yep... you're not the only one who lost your virginity tonight..." she stated, "You're my first."

I couldn't believe what she was telling me. It was Katie... Katie! One of the most popular girls at school, a very strong reputation. But all this time, she was just a virgin too.

"But... what about... I mean, what about the guys that have said they slept with you, I've heard it in the locker rooms..."

She just laughed, "That's boys for you... they lie."

Katie rolled over to face me and we talked again. She started to explain how she had never let a guy go all the way with her no matter how much they tried. It made tonight even more special for me. But it wasn't just that, she had been lying to all of her friends too, they assumed the rumours were true too so she never denied them, allowing them to believe that.

"You can't tell them," she told me, "Really... I need you to promise not to say anything."

"Katie, I would never..."

There was something very special about this night. When she rolled over, ready to sleep, she whispered over her shoulder, "Just hold me..."

That night, I did just that, I didn't let her go for a second. Our naked bodies pressed up against her as we slept liked babies.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)