More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alphamalewriter alphamalewriter

Which Black stud/BBC slut's story do you want to follow?

Lori-An inexperienced white girl in her first semester of college

Lori West sighed heavily as she dragged the last of her heavily overstuffed bags into her dorm room. The air of disappointment hung heavy in the environment, though she assumed that to be little more than a reflection of her own mood.

Ever the overachiever in her teen years, Lori had tirelessly dedicated herself to creating the best possible background to springboard herself into the best of schools and guarantee herself the comfortable, burden-free life she dreamed of...perhaps with a white picket fence and two or three kids on the way. That dream had taken something of a halt when the economy spun completely out of control, and her parents had to persuade her to settle into a more 'urban' school with promises of transferring later on, much to her dismay.

At the very least, she could take some comfort in knowing that her exceptional academic skill would be much more acknowledged here, as what she'd seen of its pupils so far hadn't exactly been the most conducive to a worthwhile learning environment...

She wouldn't dare to voice her thoughts out loud, as they would almost certainly incite all sorts of horrid labels of bigot and racist being placed on her character, which was woefully out of line with her values, she'd spent weeks of voluntary community service cleaning up underdeveloped black neighborhoods, and tirelessly donated to every church mission that sought to feed and educate those poor, underprivileged African children.

But even with all her contributions to efforts of social justice, as much as it pained her to admit, she was somewhat discomforted by the racial split the college had. While at first glance it seemed reflective of the expected diversity of a midwestern college, Lori soon found that a disproportionate amount of the much smaller male population was filled with...rather crass, urban...black young men. That in and of itself wouldn't be too discomforting, but every last one she came across seemed to carry a thuggish, rebellious demeanor that set her off in some indescribable way...it didn't help much that each one was at least twice the size of their white counterparts, with at least a head of height further reinforced by big, brawny muscles that seemed to grow effortlessly, portraying a presence of hypermasculine strength that made her ever so slightly uncomfortable around them.

Worse still, they acted right in line with the stereotype! Lori was used to being on the receiving end of men's silent affections, and even found a few stares somewhat flattering, but the overt lust that poured out from the eyes of every sweat-stained black male on campus, fresh from working those huge muscles of theirs in the gym or on the basketball court...it was unlike anything she'd ever seen! One barrel-chested brute even had the nerve to catcall her...something about her thick white cheeks being a perfect fit for some dark meat...whatever that meant.

Her cheeks weren't fat at all! She'd put years of effort into ensuring her face was perfectly sculpted to showcase the contours of her cheekbones and highlight those big blue eyes of hers, and it was horribly offensive to have some...brute discredit her hard work.

Indeed, Lori took the utmost pride in her looks, bearing a perfect set of long lashes fit for giving the most licentious of gazes, a slender swan neck that led down to the cleavage of her D cup breasts, perky and high on her slender frame without an inch of sag to be found. The scores of physically demanding extracurriculars she engaged in gave her a taut waist with a clearly defined edge to her abdominal muscles, and her hips were a veritable hourglass...though they did come with what she considered to be her single least flattering feature.

The thick, round, impossibly phat globes of perky white booty that damn near ripped through the hem of her skirt every time she tried to drag it up that meat. Try as she might to get rid of it, she had found it an impossible task (though her years of soccer and cheerleading practice likely lended even more mass and shape to her massive rump than she would have thought), and so settled for doing her best to highlight the rest of her features, eager to make a good impression in spite of her...less than stellar circumstances.

Suddenly, a knock on the door dragged her out of her thoughts, and she rushed to address the visitor with poise and grace.

Whose at Lori's door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)