More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by alphamalewriter alphamalewriter

Whose at Lori's door?

Her new RA, Tyson, who happens to be a massive snowbunny hunter

Lori twisted open the doorknob, her eyes widening to take in the massive frame of the man standing in the doorway, a broad-shouldered, big bodied figure in a tiny tank-top that drew Lori's eyes to the absolute width of him, dreadlocks falling down to his back from behind his head while piercings adorned each of his ears with one hanging from his nose. To Lori's eyes, he looked like the picture perfect image of a thuggish rogue...the kind that could and would invade the bedroom of a girl like her and do all sorts of unspeakable things...

She froze with fear for a while, and almost opened her mouth to scream before he spoke out, smirking lightly with his right hand trailing over the messy stubble on his strong chin.

"Damn girl, you look like you seen a ghost...not settling in right, huh?"

"I-...uh, y-yeah..."

"Shit, I get it, just moving out of your little hick town for the first time I bet, believe me, you're not the first to act this way and you sure ain't the last... anyway, I'm the RA here, just checking in on all you freshies, making sure you're settled in, all that good jazz."

'THIS is the RA?' She thought to herself, hiding her thoughts with a welcoming smile and a warm handshake that made her aware of the sheer size and grip strength of Tyson's huge palms compared to hers.

"God, I'm so sorry for acting that way...I was...it's silly."

"Nah, I get it, huge black dude comes knocking on your door the moment you get in your dorm, most girls either scream or start rubbing up on me like they want some dark meat."

"...What does meat have to do with that exactly?"

"Shit, you really are that naive huh?" He snickered, walking past her and into the dorm room with a smoothness to his steps that she almost didn't realize he'd invited himself in.

Still, she chose to disregard that much, given that her prior notions about him were pretty unfair...and slightly prejudiced, so she could at the very least show some hospitality to make up for it. After all, how bad could it be to get to know him?

How bad could it be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)