More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NTemz730 NTemz730

Does Loona get to the party safely? Or does something happen along the way?

Loona makes it safely...

Loona panted hard as she ran down the streets to get to the party. She smiled and nodded to anyone she passed, trying yo keep a cool head and just focus on the party and not sex.

Her dad Blitzo was off on a job that would keep him away for a few days so he was not able to give her a ride. So she had to walk, or in this case run. She had a Glock in her purse in case anyone tried anything funny (at the suggestion of Millie of all people, who also armed the wolf girl with a knife, a can of mace and an actual collapsible mace) so she felt at least somewhat safe.

She panted hard as she reached the door of Bee’s club, adjusted her wind blown hair and stepped inside the door.

Immediately she was blasted with the sounds of people chatting and loud techno music. She swallowed hard as she looked around at all the diffrent kind of people there.

“Ok Loona. You can do this. Just hang out for a couple hours, have some punch or a beer and chat with Tex and Bee than head home. No sex. No hot guys…. Other than Tex…” her mind drifted to Tex for a moment and the images of her dream last night drifted into her mind, a small smile creeping on her face.

Just as she was about to think about getting plowed, however, a very familiar and friendly voice called out.

“Loona! You made it!”

Who was it? Bee? A friend? Vortex? MILLIE?! Or someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)