More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rambrofizmo Rambrofizmo

What Should You Do?

Looks Towards The Sound Of The Voice

????

"Hello is someone there? Where am i? Did you bring me here?" You ask dumbly trying to make out the figure in the shadows.

The shadow laughs playfully before finally stepping out of the Shadows

"Do not fear child. You aren't in any danger. In fact your about to receive quite the gift if i do say so. But to answer your question yes i brought you here. My name is Liliander, goddess of lust. But you may call me Lili, my champion." She said her eyes seemingly having an other worldly glow.

"Where are we? And why would you select me as your champion of all people? None of this makes sense. If your really a god why do you look so.... i dont know normal?" You say not truely believing shes a god. But not being able to come up with an reasonable explanation for the situation at hand you decided to hear her out.

"Such a skeptic. We are in my domain. At least your consciousness is. Your body is still in the mortal world sleeping soundly. Dont let my appearance fool you. I can change my form as simply as you change clothes. I picked this one to keep you comfortable. Ill probably change it often. I get bored easy. As for why i chose you..." with a flick of the rest she show projections of you throughout your adult life.

Moments of pure lust and pleasure. Moments were you let your dominant side take control and lost yourself in your lust. Then the images changed to moments where the woman in your life hirt and humilated you. You could hear your thoughts echoing through the room. Thoughts of lust domination and control. Wanting to cuck the men who had what you wanted and makes the woman your playthings.

"This is why i want you as my champion. Ill give you the tools to slowly but surely corrupt the woman around you with lust. The more your corrupt the better the offering to my power. And you get a couple fun toys to play with on the mortal plain. So what do you say John? Will you be my champion?" She asks expectedly

You can't help but look at the images. Your life sucks and has no signs of getting better. This could be your only chance to turn things around. You cant turn it down.

"I'll do it Lilli. I'll be your champion. Just tell me what you need me to do." You say respectfully

She smiles "Ive already gave you the tools your need. You'll find them beside your bed when you wake up. For now rest my champion. Tomorrow your quest begins."

She snapped her fingers and onces again you drifted into a deep sleep.

Where Did You Wake Up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)