More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rambrofizmo Rambrofizmo

Where Did You Wake Up?

In Your Bedroom

Your Apartment-Your Room:

You woke up with a start. For a moment you believed you just dreamed everything and your meeting with lilli never happened. That thought was quickly washed away when you turned your head to see three vials and a note you know for sure wasnt there that night before.

With a deep breathe you opened the note and read its contents...

Hello my champion. These vials contain your gifts i promised you in my domain.

Any woman you get to drink a vial of will instantly be open to corruption and your will. They will be compelled to finished the drink after only a single sip. Once finished the woman will be stuck in a powerful trance awaiting for your order.

There are catches though. A mortal woman can only take one dose a day. And you cant take full control with just one vial. You have to raise your control and corruption over time and slowly break their mental resistance.

The best way to get someone to drink the vial is to mix it in their drink. Mixing it will do nothing to delude the vials power.

Ill give you three vials a days and bring you into my domain as you sleep if we need to talk. For today i suggest you try it today to get use to the power. Perhaps a variety of people. But ill trust your wisdom champion.

Spread your goddess' will

-Lilli

You put down the note remembering the vow you made to lilli. As nervous as you are you cant help but be excited. Deciding to start easy you wander the apartment complex to find a suitable target.

Where Do You Go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)