More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rambrofizmo Rambrofizmo

Where Do You Go?

Kitchen

Your planning was interrupted by your stomache growling loudly. You decide its best to get food before making any moves.

When you entered the kitchen you found Charlotte making breakfast.

Please log in to view the image

"Hey roomie your up early" say Charlotte when she noticed you coming into the room

"Hey Charlotte. Making you and lyra breakfast?" You asked nonchalantly noticing she had a glass of orange juice nearby while she cooked.

"No she got called into work early and cut my cuddling time short" she jokingly pouted.

She continued talking about the little things in her life and focusing on her cooking as you sneakily poured a vial into her juice. After a few more minutes she took a sip of her juice. After that sip she seemed compelled to completely finish her drink. After she finished her drink her eyes seem to glaze over and she stood motionless.

You remembered what the letter said and realized this was the time to give her an order to start corrupting her. The question is how do you want to start corrupting her?

You could start the path of getting her back to prefering men by messing with her enjoyment of toys.

Or

You can start making her more submissive to you than lyra by ordering her to serve you breakfast every morning

Whats Is Your Order For Charlotte?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)