More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What did he do next ?

Look around

Chuck touched his body, slapped his face few times, if it was a dream, it was the most vivid of all history of dreams.

"That bitch ! She turned me into this Chinese bitch, somehow !" He shouted. "When I'll find her, I'll make her regret to have ever crossed my path !"

Chuck looked around to find some clothes and only found dresses or mini-skirts with some low neckline top. He couldn't find any underwear anywhere except for few G-strings.

"Are you serious ? Bitch, do you expect me to go out butt naked ? Shit !" He groaned.

But he didn't have much time, he had a cursus in thirty minutes. He put on a white summer dress and put on one of the G-strings. The thing wasn't covering anything, the string was going between his butt cheeks and even between the lips of his crotch. It felt really uncomfortable and shameless.

"Fuck, how do women wear these shits ? I don't like having that stuff in my ass !"

Chuck then looked for the shoes and noticed only now that there was only high heels stilettos high heels, or platform high heels.

"You have to be kidding me..."

Chuck tried to put on the white sandals high heels and it felt like he was trying to make a show on a tight rope. Every step he was making, he was on the verge of twitching his anckle.

Despite having not much time, Chuck had to train walking on this shoes before going out. When he was able to make more than two steps before grabbing a furniture to not fall, he walked out.

That's when he discovered that he was still in the frat house. As he was wondering why he was in a only men's house, someone slapped his ass, hard.

He let the least masculine shriek escape his lips from the pain and surprise. While Jeff, one of his broes, passed next to her... him.

"Nice ass Ching Chong !" He told her, laughing.

"Go fuck yourself !" Chuck shouted by reflexe.

"with you, anytime, bitch ! Ahah !"

The mark of his hand burned her butt cheek for ten minutes after that and he walked to the college building as fast as he could. He could feel so many looks over him, girls talking in his back, guys ogling from head to toes, and also few comments flew in her-his direction.

"That's the yellow slut that lives with the guys on the campus."

"Hey, if you want to taste a big dick, I'm sure I have a bigger one than your chinese friends."

"Yo Chun Li, you know some kung fu ?"

And so on, until he reached the classroom.

"You're late miss Sung, I thought Asians were studious..." Commented Mr. Albani.

"I'm... I'm sorry, sir..."

"Yeah, sure. Go sit and don't disturb my class."

Chuck went to sit on an empty seat in the back and opened his notes. Looking at them, he realized they were incomplete, the handwriting was getting really bad on some sentences, and some pages seemed to have gotten wet and then dried.

"What the fuck is that again ?" He mumbled.

But then he felt a hand on his leg, lifting his dress. He looked next to him and saw some white dude with short black hairs. He took off his hand from his leg and whispered.

"What the fuck, bro ?"

The man looked at her, confused.

"What ? You always let me do this, what's the problem, now ?" He asked.

"Well, from now on, keep your hand for yourself. Ok ?"

"What's going on with you ? You're just a slut who let anyone have their way with you. You even moved in the frat house to be used by all the guys there. If the dean would hear about this, you'd get expelled, you know ?"

Did he surrender to the black mail ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)