More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeUse92 FreeUse92

Where to begin?

Logs from the Mother Exchange Club

06:30PM – Day 1 – The Yates Family

Your humble correspondent arrives at the Yates family house in Greenville for his cultural report on the Oedipal Zone. The head of the household Norm Yates, the eldest son, welcomes me into the family home. He introduces me to his mother, Mrs. Kendra Yates, a stunning brunette in her early 40s, with the appearance of lots of cosmetic surgery done, and his father, Mr. George Yates. His father looks timid and resigned, while his mother looked lithe and sensuous.

The family of 3 were just finishing up their meal while your humble correspondent made notes on the family. As I observed the mother, Norm asked if I wanted to sample her sexually. I declined, not wanting to be rude (though I gather it would be rude to decline in the Oedipal zone) and being a foreigner not so carefree or enthusiastic about having sex with random strangers, despite how attractive they may be.

“Suit yourself,” Norm says, smiling. “She can suck a mean dick.”

I watched the father’s response to this, and he just had the same resigned expression. As the mother took away the dishes, I noticed Norm salivating at her ample figure and followed her into the kitchen. When I followed them, Mrs. Kendra Yates was already on her knees, servicing young Norm in the kitchen.

Mrs. Yates made no reaction to me entering this scene, of her with her son’s penis in her mouth, sloppily and hungrily sucking it. I tried to hold my judgments or shock and jotted this down in my notes.

“You sure you don’t want any of this?” Norm asked, guiding the back of his mom’s head with his hands and alternating his look between his mother and your humble correspondent.

I declined once again. I felt a need to give Norm and his mother some privacy despite them seeming not to mind me being there, and I went back to the dining room to have a chat with the father.

“So how was it like? When Norm became head of the household?” I asked Mr. George Yates.

“It was a struggle at first, but you get used to it,” Mr. Yates says.

“Don’t you have any grievances about it?” I asked.

“I would like to sleep with my wife more and be able to kiss her when I want. But I’m really only allowed to kiss her after she swallows Norm’s cum,” Mr. Yates says nonchalantly.

Mr. Yates picked up his plate and went to the kitchen where Norm was still engaged with Mrs. Yates and grabbed a beer and head to the sofa. Norm and Mrs. Yates returned to the kitchen table where I sat. While Mrs. Yates was cleaning up the table, Norm admired his mother’s ass and caressed it. Next thing you know, he was hiking her skirt up and fucking his mother in front of me.

“She still has a nice tight cunt,” Norm stated. “You sure you want none of this? This bitch needs to get fucked constantly.”

I again declined. I feel it essential to keep my journalistic integrity by not engaging in any of this so my readers can get a good unbiased sense of this strange culture.

“Norm, tell me about this club you and your school friends formed. The Mother Exchange Club.” I asked.

“Oh, that thing? It’s just a gathering. We tell every guy who runs his house in our school about it. We all bring our mom’s there and exchange.” Norm grunted still pounding his mother over the table.

“A club seems redundant, though?” I inquired. “You guys can tell your mom to fuck each other at any time. I would like to know why the gathering.”

“I dunno. It’s like a community man. It’s like a game club. Like umm… we can play games at home with each other, but if we sit down in one place like a LAN event and like be a part of a community, it’s different. More fun.” Norm panted reaching down and squeezing his mother’s breasts.

“I see,” I said and jotted it down.

“Is your relationship with your mother, just sexual?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” Norm asked, one hand around his mother’s waist pounding hard.

“I mean between you and your mother. Do you develop any intimacy or romantic feelings?” I asked. “Don’t you ever get jealous of other sons fucking your mother at this exchange?”

Norm thought about it and shrugged. “Nah, man. It’s just fucking. As far as romantic, I love my mom.”

“As a mother or as a lover?” I inquired.

“Both,” Norm explained.

Norm demonstrated his love by closing his head on his mother. Their tongues reached for each other and touched. They looked like a young couple in heat. To confess it was the first time since arriving I felt the excitement in my loins. My own views on are that it’s disgusting but watching this scene still made me, as a man, aroused.

Almost instinctively Mrs. Yates got on her knees next and took her son in her mouth. Norm convulsed over his mother as she bobbed and finished. She spent the next few minutes cleaning young Norm’s dick and then cleaning the table and washing the dishes. While Norm went upstairs and got changed to go out for the Mother Exchange Club, I exchanged words with Mrs. Yates while she washed the dishes.

“It was hard at first,” Mrs. Yates explained while she washed the dishes. I had noticed she had a bit of Norm's semen still left on her chin which I remarked and she cleaned it. “But after a while, you get used to it.”

“Doesn’t it make you upset? Your son treats you like a sex toy,” I remarked.

“I used to get upset at that,” Mrs. Yates answered and followed almost casually with, “But I realized he is my master, and I’m just a cum toilet for him.”

“Let’s go, Mom,” Norm said as he popped in the kitchen. “We have to go now, or we’ll be late. I don’t want to get there and have sloppy seconds.”

Mrs. Yates dried her hands with the towel and sighed, though not despairingly. More like a sigh of a mother being asked to do something menial for her son. She got the car keys from the key hangers, and we drove to the community center where the Mother Exchange would take place, me in the backseat. I was uneasy during my drive there, for my safety in the vehicle. Norm, who sat in the passenger seat, constantly distracted his mother’s driving by reaching over and sucking on her breasts or reaching up her skirt and fingering her. His mother, during red lights, always reached over and stroked at Norm and sometimes even took Norm in her mouth.

Mrs. Yates parked the car, and we got out and headed for the meeting room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)