More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChloBlo1218 ChloBlo1218

Who would you like to date?

Logan, 18YO Black/Latina waitress at my favorite restaurant

Since I started working at my new job downtown, I like to unwind with a few beers and some food from a restaurant I happened upon. The drinks aren't as cold as I'd like and the menu leaves a lot to be desired, but the real reason I keep going back is the waitstaff. Specifically Logan.

Logan is an eighteen year-old fresh out of high school, with light brown skin, deep brown eyes and long jet black hair. As a former athlete, she's kept her body tight with a consistent workout routine and a healthy diet. Shorter than the average girl standing at 5'2", her a-cup tits compliment her body beautifully, with a nice firm ass to round out her figure.

Clearly taking after the black side of her biracial family, Logan was always wearing heavy makeup that accentuated her facial features, while also sporting a variety of hairstyles that made her look more hooker than waitress: ponytails, space buns, braided pigtails, top knots with tendrils falling down over her cheeks.

She loved to flirt (in search of a better tip) and a few times I returned the favor, one time I even asked her out on a date. Many years my junior and way out of my league Logan respectfully declined, but still she left me with a parting gift: a nice long look at her ass peeking out of those way too small work shorts.

How would you treat Logan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)