More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Halo423 Halo423

What's next?

Locked out of hotel room

After finishing a long film shoot for an upcoming TV show Hailee Steinfeld decided to take a swim at the pool in the hotel she's staying at. After her relaxing dip, Hailee quickly went to the shower rooms next to the pool for a quick rinse. Unfortunately for Hailee, a janitor wearing headphones walks in to clean and not hearing the woman showering in the stall due to the loud music in their headphones the janitor assumes her belongings were left there and takes them to the lost and found. As Hailee Steinfeld stepped out of the shower, she reached for her towel, only to realize that it was nowhere to be found. She frantically searched the bathroom, but to her dismay, there was no sign of her towel or any of her clothes. That's when she realized what had happened - she had been so tired after a long day of filming that she hadn't noticed the janitor take her belongings including her key card and that she locked out completely naked.

Feeling embarrassed and exposed, Hailee quickly scanned the room for any possible coverings, but all she found was a small hand towel. She tried to wrap it around her body as best she could, but it was too small the best she could do was to cover her front with the towel still leaving her ass completely exposed. With no other options, she took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door, about to step out into the hotel hallway with nothing but the tiny hand towel covering her.

Who does she encounter in the hallway?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)