More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's the story?

Locked out Lindsay

Lindsay was sunbathing nude in the backyard when she realized she had locked herself out. She had decided to sneak around to the front as she often left her front window open for fresh air. She wrapped her towel around her and headed for the gate. She slipped through the gate, but her towel snagged on a shrubbery branch, and fell off as she walked through the gate, which slammed shut and locked. The gate was part of a six foot tall security fence, and there was no way she could climb it even if she was not nude.

She made sure no one was on the street as she headed for the front of the house to check the window

It was shut and locked.

"Dang it! Dang it! Dang it!" she said. She saw her neighbor's house. There was a window that was open a crack. She knew her neighbors were two empty nesters in their late forties who both worked, and were not home.

She grabbed a potted plant to cover herself and went next door.

As she walked, she discovered the hard way, ants had built a nest in the pot, and they started biting her stomach, hips, and crotch. She dropped the plant, shattering the pot, and wiped the ants off of her. She ran to the neighbor's house and knocked on the window to make sure. She took off the screen, then opened the window.

As she opened the window, the neighbor's alarm went off.

"Dang it!

The widow only opened a few more inches, but she figured she could squeeze in, grab something to cover herself then run back out before the cops showed up. She started to squeeze through, but half way in she got stuck.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)